Washington X Reader

Washington X Reader
Love you
[i love wash and was
brain dead on everyone else]

Tucker: Seriously, I would rather follow Caboose into battle than you.
Washington:    Oh really. Then let's just make him the leader, see how much better off you are.
Caboose:    Well I humbly accept your nomination and accept the position.
Washington and Tucker:    Shut up!
Freckles:    Do not talk back to your commanding officer.
Tucker:    Wash and I are having an argument. I will be talking back to him. That's how arguments work you fucking toaster.
Freckles:    Washington is not the commanding officer.
Tucker:    What?
Washington:    What?
Freckles:    In a unanimous decision by the Blue Team, Caboose has been promoted to Blue Leader. Captain Caboose is your commanding officer. Do not talk back to your commanding officer.
Washington:    Oh fuck.
Caboose:    Well. Yeah. This is gonna be a lot of fun.
Washington:    No, Caboose, you can't-
Freckles looks at Wash
Washington:    Look, Freckles, this is a misunderstanding.
Simmons:    Caboose is team leader? Fuck this.

Washington was groaning and moaning about caboose becoming to new blue team leader. You followed Wash as he was told to do what caboose asked of him. You quickly sped into a jog to catch up with him. "Hey babe"

He looked over to you and huffed. "All of Tucker's training is going to waste and Caboose will some how kill us all." He stops leans against part of a wall and takes his helmet off. "Don't worry Washingtub, everything will be alright" he glares at you then after a moment he smirks and pulls you close to him. He takes your own helmet off and kisses you deeply. He pulls back with one of his hands gently caressing your cheek. "You know I love you right?"

You smile and sit down on the ground. He sits down next to you and moves you to where your in his lap. "Yes Washy I know" you giggle as he starts kisses your neck repeatedly. He then buried his face in your neck breathing loudly. "I really do love you.. I hope you know that."

** I'm giving no excuses as why I have been gone other then it got hard to write for some of the people (love ya wash)**