Washington X Reader

Washington X Reader
Doctor Fuck
For @crzycat914

Wash had his head in his hands contemplating life. On one half, what did he have to lose, not like there was anything left for him, on the second half though what if you said no and never spoke to him again, that would be painful.
He groaned loudly before getting up and kicking the wall. "Fuck!" He holds his unarmed foot for a moment, before leaning against the wall sighing.
Unlike back at freelancer, there were many friends to get advice from. York, North or any one of the chicks.
He groaned and heard steps walk down the hallway. Hopefully it wasn't Y/n.
A dark skinned male wearing the standard long sweat like pants, and a aqua colored shirt.
"Hey! Washingtub!" Tucker grins walking over. Wash sent a glare to the man.
Tucker laughs and slings a arm over wash's shoulders. "Girl trouble?" "How-?" "I heard you yelling down the hallway." A moment of silence fell for a couple of minutes. "Well that's embarrassing" wash mummers.
Tucker still grinning "so Wash you can get some amazing information from the best, Doctor Fuck.... but I'm gonna need, you know, something in return."
Agent Washington rolled his eyes and sighed. "Have you ever actually got a girlfriend with these... tips?" Tucker puts two hands on wash's shoulders staring at him. "This is a one time deal. Take it or leave it." "You didn't answer my question." The black man (don't call me racist just using adjectives) just rolled his eyes and then raised a eyebrow.
"Ok ok fine what do you want?" Dr. Fuck thought for a moment. "Out of 5 practices, and any 20 sprints I chose." Wash rolled his eyes "what the hell, if this doesn't work, I'm doubling what you just said, and making you do it." Tucker still looked overly cocky and smug that it would work.
"Ok then washy boy, here's what you should do to knock her off her feet, and onto your bed."

Y/N pov:
You had just gotten back from morning training, tired and sweaty you were going to take a quick shower, and a nap. You make it to your door, when you see it's been unlocked.
You freeze before slowly walking in. You saw an envelope laying on your bed not hidden but obvious to the eye.
You slowly open it, pulling a letter out, it reads:

Dear Y/n:
I apologize for not locking the door on the way out, but I would like to ask you to do something for me, after you had your shower and hopefully a short nap, you could wonder down to the locker rooms open locker 724 with the pin 17-9-34 I'd appreciate if you followed the trail.
Sincerely,
Your secret admirer.

Wide eyed you stared, you felt like you were being stalked, at the same time it was kind of sweet. You sighed and quickly took a shower, but skipped the nap. You left the room and made the short walk to the locker room. It took you about 10 minutes to finally find 724. 17,9,34 took a few tries but you got it.
Inside was a red envelope, you smile taking it and opening it,

Dear y/n,
Thank you for reading this, the next place to go is Carolina's room (shh she doesn't know about this) and ask for the bathroom. You'll see from there.
Sincerely,
Your secret admirer.

You walk out the the locker room, and cross the base to Carolina's room. You ask to use her bathroom, she shrugs, letting you pass. You quickly walk into the bathroom. You looked around the bathroom, a little confused, when you see a red tissue box, must be for all Carolina's issues.
You pick it up, and a envelope was taped to the bottom, you open it to read.

Dear Y/n,
I know you must be tired of chasing letters, so here's one of the last places, go ontop of the roof of the base, and find the envelope waiting there. You will soon see who I am.
A part after that was erased, I could make out the faint letters of B   C    B   W.
Sincerely,
Your secret admirer.

You stuff it into you pocket, run the water for a second or so, and flush the toilet like you actually used the bathroom. You walk out the room waving to Carolina, who looked almost confused. She watched you leave her room, you heard her mummer something but you couldn't catch what she said.
"Finally wash is asking her out"
You quickly almost run up the ramp to the top of the base

**part two coming soon!! Hope you enjoyed!!**

**jk not that mean**
There was a table sitting onto of the roof with two plates covered with a metal cover, candles and everything was ready you made it to the table you looked around then noticed, Washington and Tucker. They both had flowers in their hand, different colors, roses and some white ones.
You started laughing walking over to the men. They both looked over to you, a blush on Wash's cheeks and a smirk printed on Tucker's face.
"Oh! Hi y/n" Wash quickly said. You ignored Tucker, since he obviously wasn't the one who set this up. Or not the blushing one.
Tucker hit wash on the back and walked off the roof using the ramp.
Wash awkwardly laughed "well Y/n I guess I'm your secret admirer" you smile and wrap your arms around him in a hug. "It's amazing Wash"
A grin appeared on his face. "Well do you want to eat, I'm sure your hungry unless you had a snack, we did just have practice, it's okay if your not hungry." He starts mumbling. "Wash, Wash! It's okay, I'm starving let's eat."

You had never seen the ExFreelancer so nervous.

You were lead back to the table, he pulled the chair out for you then pushed you in once you sat down. He quickly sat down on the other side. "Uh sorry I thought you wouldn't be here so soon, I would have gotten Tucker out of here sooner." You smile "it's all good, so what did you get for us?" He quickly reaches under his chair and shows a bottle of red wine. "Wow where did you get that from, I haven't had any in such a long time." He smiled quite proud of himself "I have my sources." He unscrews the cork and pours it in two glasses.
Wash then lifted the two metal covers that was before on top of the food. An amazing smell wafted threw the air and you saw your favorite food. "How did you know?" You looked up to him. He laughs "Tucker is a bit of a stalker...."

You both laughed at the good, the bad and the dirty jokes over the night. You can't rememberer the last time you laughed so hard. As the date started to end, you saw Wash start to get nervous again.

"Hey wash? Is everything ok?" He paused for a moment "is it ok if I ask you a question?" You nod smiling. "Ok... would you like to be my girlfriend." "Yes! Of course wash, anyone would love to date you." You grin and get up to hug him.
"God, I guess I have to thank tucker tomorrow" you hear him mumble. "This was Tucker's idea? Damn, didn't know he could be so romantic." He laughs with you. "Thank you,   y/n." "Did you really think I would say no?" He didn't reply for a moment, which I took as a yes.

"We'll Wash, I'm going to take that nap now, see you soon, and thank you so much." You kiss his cheek lightly, then decide better and kiss his lips. You both lean to each other kissing for a second, before pulling back, as if waiting to decide. You decide to go and pull back "Bye Wash, see you later."

**hey guys! I'm so sorry for not posting in so long, I just got home from camping and have been writing little bit of this for the past 3 days, finally finish and hopes it's good! I'll be working on the Next Wash request now!! Again I welcome all requests! Even multiple at a time.**