Church X Reader

Church x Reader
Can't touch this.
(Back in blood gulch)

You had woke up two hours earlier then anyone else, you snuck in to grab Church's sniper rifle. You go sit at the top of the blood gulch base aiming at some targets you painted. You had slowly been getting better, well at least better then anyone at this Canyon.
You'd had been at this for an hour already when you heard footsteps behind you. "What the hell l/n, what are you doing with my sniper?" You turned around to face him "practicing, you should try it, might make you a little better at life." He huffed. "I am very good with a sniper!" Rolling your eyes you turned away. "See your not that great, out of those 5 rounds you only hit once!" You sat there for a second. "You know what Church!" He stood there a second expecting you to continue. "Let's make a deal! If I win, well I keep the sniper, you name what you want." He thought for a second "what do you have to win?" You looked over at the targets "I'll stand over there In between the targets and if you hit me, you win, if you miss all 8 rounds in the sniper, I win." He thought for a moment. "Ok. So if I win... You'll do what ever I want?" She smiles picking up her helmet and winks before putting it on.He picked up the sniper. You jogged into the field and stood in between the two targets, positive that you would win. He had been sitting there for a second he shot at you, he missed by a foot or two. Second shot Just missed your head by a couple inches. You put your hands on your hips. The next bullet went in the space between your arm and body. You laughed at him "give up yet!" The next bullet was yards away. Rolling your eyes you continue to stand there. You cross your arms as he aims again and hits the ground between your legs. "Not close enough!" He aims the 6th bullet and the second he shoots Caboose comes up scaring him half to death. The bullet lands far away. You could hear them arguing for a minute. Caboose walks away probably " Two more Church!" The next one barely missed your head. "Can't touch this!" *sing song lol* Church had been sitting there doing nothing for five minutes. You thought for a second he had fallen asleep, when you heard the shot and felt the searing pain of the bullet hit your foot. "Ow God Dammit!" Church threw his arms up "Woo, haha Bitch!" He walked over to you. Taking of your helmet sighing, but grinning "So Church what do you want." He took off his helmet thinking for a moment. He brought an arm around you. "You have to anything I say for the next month." You sigh loudly "Fine" He grins and kisses you.

(I might make a part two with Church forcing You to do things, opinions?)