Tucker X Reader

Tucker x Reader
Cereal

Cereal
Every
Fucking
Day
Was a pain in the ass at blue base. You lay in your cot for another 20 minutes, at least you had your own room, otherwise you could hear the guys jacking off.
Slowly rolling off the bed your stood up, wearing a purplish blue sweatshirt with black shorts you walk out of the room. Hearing your stomach growl you walk to the kitchen and pull out one of the last cereal boxes.
God dammit. Why are you so short, trying to reach the box you try jumping, climbing in the pantry. All the sudden a hand reaches above your head and grabs the box. You quickly turn around to see Tucker with a smirk on his face. "Oh? Looking for this l/n?" You glare "give it Tucker!" He looks at you holding the box high above your head. "Maybe for a kiss." "Fuck...you..." He shrugs "I guess I'll go share the rest of this box with Caboose" you kick his leg "bitch!" He accidentally drops the box. You smirk as you bend down to grab the box when you feel a hand on your ass. "Tucker.. I will give you till the count of three." You a wait a moment he was lightly rubbing your ass. "One.." No response "Two." The hand was still there. "Three!" That's it's you whip around with the box in hand about to murder him. All the sudden your trapped to his chest. "God dammit Tucker let me go!" He smirks and tightens his grip. "For a kiss." You tried to push out of his grip. "Come on l/n" you sighed "will you really let me go?" He stood there for a second like he was thinking "I think so" "fine" you mummer.
He stuck his lips in a pucker and you quickly gave him a peck. Then he let you go, and you walked to the fridge grabbed the milk then back to your room. Trying to ignore the little bit of feeling you have for the sexual bastard.