SharkFace X Reader [XXX]

SharkFace X Reader
Part Two
Spray painting property
(It's dirty btw)
For @Zaelucas

Your back quickly met metal, you heard a click as a door was unlocked. He still had you picked up, but then your butt landed on a metal table in his room.

"Get your armor off" you heard his voice growl. He already had his chest piece off, which he practically ripped off. You enjoyed the view of him taking his leg armor off then he started on his body suit when he noticed you watching.

He took several steps closer, he kissed you softly, then traveled down, along your jaw. He started placing kisses along your neck before he nibbled on your ear lobe, but then he stopped and whispers "hurry up, I can't stand any longer to see that look in your eyes." He pulled away from you, the lust clear in his eyes.

Now you started taking your armor off almost as eagerly as he. You got down to you body suit when you noticed he was in nothing but a pair of boxers. His eyes trained on the suit that glued to your body. You slowly unzipped it for him. His eyes trained on the hand that was unzipping.

"Shark.. baby could you help me." His eyes immediately met yours. He took a couple steps closer and finished unzipping it. You pulled it down. You took off the sports bra and other garment. But this time he wasn't starring at your body, he held eye contact with you. You pushed your lips against his. He roughly kissed you back. He pushed you till you were sitting on the table again. You quickly started pushing his boxers down, he helped and stepped out of them. You softly stroked him, he was rock hard. Your eyes slowly drifted up, from his six pack, to the massive scar, to his lust filled eyes. You licked your lips, right before he captured them again. You knotted one hand into his hair, one of his hands lightly played with your breast. A loan moan left your mouth, as you kept stroking him harder.

"Fuck" he pulled away and groaning, he pulled away a little "ah.. Y/n baby.... I can't take anymore of this teasing." He pulled you off the table and you quickly wrapped your legs around his waist. He entered you and shifted so your back slammed against the cold wall. He pounded into you mercilessly.

His name rolled off your tongue as you screamed for him. When he found your g-spot you called "fuck SharkFace! Fuck right there!"

He turned a pushed you onto his bed, turning you doggy style. You clutched the bed as it shook with him fucking you. His hands dug into your hips as you panted very close to coming for him.

"Holy shit y/n, I'm gonna spend years worshipping you and this body." He pants, you felt a knot swirling your stomach as your walls clenched him.

He moved you again so your still on the bed but he's ontop of you, looking at your face. Your hair was a mess, both of you were groaning, each about to come, but he wasn't slowing at all. This man had some stamina.

You felt the knot get untangled and let lose, a feeling of pleasure so great you didn't know what to do after it faded but pant and lay there with shark boy. But again the feeling started to return, Fishsticks wasn't finished.

*alittle while later*

Some of the "space pirates" were lined up for Felix and Locus, who were choosing their personal guard. SharkFace was watching from a distance, probably starring at you in the line.

Felix came to a stop in front of you. He starred at the words that stated  "Property of SharkFace" sprayed across your chest plate, the random marks of spray paint also apparent.

Felix looked over towards him and started cracking up, SharkFace just walked away holding up a middle finger. Don't forget the smiley face.

*ahhhhh another chapter another smiley face :) haha hoped you enjoy.!!!!**