Church X Reader [XXX]

Church X Reader
I CAN touch this
Part Two
Dirty btw
[Can't Touch This]
For @Asoftcloud

It was mid day now and Church still hasn't done anything.... you've also haven't seen him.. and that kind of worries you.

Caboose currently sat next to you on the couch, eating an invisible sandwhich... don't forget it's peanut butter....your now starting to become paranoid. You huff and got up, walking to Church's room. You knock once no reply.. again you hear someone yell "fuck off I'm trying to do something!" You sigh rolling your eyes.

"Church It's me.... Y/n" all the sudden you heard foot steps, the door opens and you get pulled in before you realize what's happening. After a second, every thing is in place, church currently has you pinned against the wall. "Miss me?" He smirked.

"Haha you wish." You laugh. "Your gonna wish you didn't say that." He growled. Suddenly he picks you up and throws you onto his bed. You bounce up and down as he walks to and opens a drawer. The black haired man pulled out a pair of shinning handcuffs.

He pushed you down onto the bed and straddled you. He took each arm above your head and cuffed your hands to the bed. "Church... what are you doing...." you try to say in a threatening tone.

"Doing whatever I want with you because I can touch you all I want." He took a knife off the night stand and cuts your shirt and bra off. "Hey! That was a good bra!" You try to protest and sit up.

The mad man sits up and laughs, then pushes you back down to straddle you. He slowly plays with your boobs, never touching your nipple. He suddenly bends down and gently bites your nipple. Your back arches against his body "Church... mmmh." With his right hand he slowly trails it down your body, pulling your torn shirt off.

Your eyes close as he gently cups your pussy, rubbing you thorough your shorts. "Mm you like that?" He whispers letting your nipple pop out of his mouth. "If you open your eyes.. I won't punish you.. I want you to see me take you.. over and over again." You open your eyes as he pushed the middle part of your shorts away, giving him access to your soaking wet panties.

He groaned as he fingered you though your panties. Your eyes started to close again and he ripped your panties and shorts right off. Your eyes jolted open "hey-" you were cut off by one of his hands covering your mouth. "Shut up" he growls. He moved the fragile fabric out of the way and stuck two of his large fingers right into your pussy.

He started sucking on your clit whilst thrusting his fingers into you. Your hips bucked again his face, wishing you could grab onto his hair. You nibbled at your lip as he took his hand away from your mouth and started harshly rubbing your clit as he pulled his lips away. You were squirming, shaking and panting, a tight overwhelming pleasure kept building up in you.

Knowing church he would pull away last second and not let you reach your release.
"Fu-fu-Fuck Church!" You let a pleased scream into the air as you reached your climax. You looked at him confused and all he had to offer is a smirk.

"You know.. you can come to your sweet release as much as you want... today.. because after today you will do...every..fucking..thing..I..say.. because you are mine!"

**Fuck me, I JUST got my phone back.. the guy I went on a date on accidentally fell into the pool... with my phone.. but whatever!! Here we are, and I'm so happy I have 2k reads.. ok ok that's ALOT for me. So the first 5 request I get (pm please or comment on THIS story) I will do and publish almost immediately... and yes it's 1 am here. :)**