North X Reader

North X Reader
I told you so.
For @hothead-ace

"Don't you dare leave me now!" You yelled at North. He smiled at you and you wrapped your arms around his armored chest. "Baby, I have to go, I can't let south go alone, she'll get herself killed."
You looked up at him "please I feel like something bad is going to happen." He chuckles "don't worry we have Carolina as backup." You shake your head.
"Come on Y/n I need to go, I'll be back before you know, it's only a couple of hours." "A couple is 2 hours, your going to be gone for 8 hours." He places a small smile on his face. "I've been gone for a week before you never had a problem with it." You sigh "I just have a bad feeling about this." He kisses your forehead and pulls away from you. "I'm sorry but I have to go Baby, I'll be back and alive as soon as I can."
You watched him exit the room, an impending doom fell into silence along with everything else in the room.

You sighed as you rested your head on his pillow. Trying to remember the peaceful warmth of sleep. Your eyes slowly dropped as you smelled your boyfriend's scent off the pillow.

You had been constantly checking your clock, in 12 minutes it would be exactly 8 hours. You had just finished eating dinner as you sat on your bed kicking your legs back and forth. 7 minutes.
You were hugging his pillow to you waiting. You then heard "Med-Team to docking" you gasped a little. Something happened and you knew it. You stared wide-eyed at the door. Not daring to get up. It took you a couple minutes to get the courage to get up and make it to the med-bay.

You walked over to the med-bay and stood out of the window, Carolina stood outside, stretching. "Hey Carolina" she looked over "hey S/N" "what happened?" "When North and South were at the Bjørndal Cryogenics, (aka episode The Twins) South was careless as always and got North shot in the shoulder." You sighed in relief, it wasn't that bad. "Anything else?" She paused "he used his dome shield and used a lot of his energy. He going to be really tired one he gets out of surgery, take good care of him S/N" she says and walks out of the room.

You walked into the med-bay once you saw north walk out, with out his armor, his head drooped in exhaustion. "Hey North, let's go back to our room." You put a arm around his waist, he put one on your shoulder, leaning a lot of his weight onto you.

The both of you finally made it back to the room, you opened it and watched him walk to the bed. You turned off the lights after walking to the bed and laid down next to him. He was already asleep. You smiled to yourself and ran a hand through his blond hair.

You woke up with arms tightly around you, North's breathing deeply in your ear. North rarely spooned you, he liked to be always facing you. You smiled, he must be really tired. You forced your self to turn around to see his face.

Instead you accidentally woke him up, his eyelids slowly opened as he looked up to your face. A smile covered his face. "Morning babe." You whisper, he kisses you softly. "Good morning baby, how long was I asleep for?" You look over towards the clock, It was 11 am. "About 13 hours" his eyes widened "what really? What time did we get back?" You laugh "you got back about 10,absolutely exhausted." He nodded then spoke, " I know you want to say it." You were a little confused. "Say what?" "Say I told you so" he chuckled. You roll your eyes "I'm just glad your alive." "Me too, I'd be mad if the last time I saw your face, it was of you crying."

You stuck your tongue out at him giggling. "whatever love you, you weirdo." He smiles and replies "love you too."

**Hope you enjoyed, I think this is one of my better ones, not sure yet, sorry it took a little bit.**