Sharkface X Reader

SharkFace X Reader
Burning my Heart away
For @tucker-did-it

You didn't care for relaxing too much, in your free time you either sleep or practice. With these Mercs you knew they wouldn't stick out their head for you. They didn't care if you died. So practice is what made life perfect, well fucking far from perfect, but it's only reason your still alive.

You just had finished a 30 minute nap, you usually followed Felix as a personal guard, but he was staying at the rebel's base and only wanted one guard on him, lowering the risk of an idiot finding him.

You have been a mercenary for a long time, you recently found out when the unsc prison ship had you they didn't know your real name. You had a lot of money stored away and whenever killing got old and stale you could also go get a nice house on a beach and live with a tv the size of a billboard. You had been on a mission when you found your boss led you into a trap. Now your in a job with more money then you needed.

You knew the big finish was coming up, you would leave chorus by then, either Control will wipe the planet or the reds and blues with win. You got to watch a lot of their work against project freelancer. You must give them credit, well very little but still, it's there.

You walked up to the training floor watching SharkFace messing around with his flame throwers. You believed they were over rated, good armor will protect against that. Right? And what was the big deal with his weird-ass painted gun and his armor colors. He wasn't that special.

But with out his armor he didn't look too bad. The only thing he had on was his sleeves, allowing of his marked body. Filled with tattoos, scars and other such things, who could deny he was good looking.
You cracked your neck and walked on to the training field. You had just gotten a laser gun for the first time and you didn't know exactly how to shoot it... So practicing with it is the only sound choice.

You shoot but you didn't realize the recoil was that bad and almost shot fish sticks.
He turned to you. "Shit.." you whisper. He made quick time getting over to you and ripping the gun from your grip. With one arm pointed to the target he hits it perfectly. His other arm down at his side. His eyes starring straight into yours.

"If. You. Want. A. Gun. You. Must. Know. How. To. Use. It... Okay?" You pause for a moment "Yes I'm sorry." He looks like he's about to turn away before freezing "um... would you like some help.. with aiming?"

You smiled at him "yes thank you, I can't seem to get used to the recoil." He nods "here, hold it like you were shooting it." Once you do he puts his arms around you and places his hands over yours. "Pull your elbows out a little bit, don't have them so stiff." As he talked you felt his breath by your ear, his body pressed against yours. "Hold tighter onto your gun, move this hand back a little." He gently moves your hand to the desired spot, on the gun of course.

"Now shoot." This time you hit the target, the recoil bearable. "Good job y/n" he whispers in your ear. Neither of you moved to get away from each other.

All the sudden you feel his hands on your hips, your spun around, the gun dropping. Now your pressed to his chest. "I think you owe me a thank you." You rolled your eyes and pushed your lips against his. They molded perfectly.

He silently kissed you before gently biting your bottom lip, begging for entrance. You denied him, as you buried you hand into his hair. With his hands still on your hips, he jerked them into colliding with his. A groan escaped both of you. He took advantage and pushed his tongue into your mouth. After a moment or so, the two of you pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes. "Damn Sharkboy, your burning my heart away."

*omg this is soo late, I'm working on the other SharkFace now, I apologize for taking so long, it won't usually be this late, and request are open.**