SharkFace X Reader

Sharkface X Reader
Spray painting property
For @HotHead-Ace

You were watching Sharkface from a distance as he spray painted his armor. You had never spent time with him, even when your prison cells were next to each other. Your armor was a plain black like anyone else in the space pirate army.
You walked next to him and sat down your helmet, you made sure to stand on the side of his good eye. He look wary of you at first.

"What color should I pick?" You look over to him with a smile. "What?" His voice showed he was a bit confused. "Why are you talking to me?" You shrug "cause I want to, now what's a good color?" He stares for a moment then smirks. "I think either a purple or pink." I glare at him. "I'm not a girly girl, those colors are gross." He laughs "ok sweet heart, what is your favorite color?" You stick out you tongue "it's F/C" he reaches up to a cabinet and grabs the can, tossing it to you.
You smile as you catch it, you started on your helmet as he was working on his gun. Smirking, you quickly spray his hand, then act like you did nothing, continuing on your helmet.
"Oh you bitch" he laughs taking the can in his hand and quickly spraying your entire arm.
"Ah! Fish sticks!!" You smirked and quickly sprayed a smiley face on his back.
"Damn it Y/n!! What did you do!" He ran in a small circle to see, then glared at you. "You will pay." Looking up, wide eyed and grinning you turn to run. He quickly ran after you. He caught up and pushed you against a wall, grinning.
"Got you now." He takes the can and sprays *property of Sharkface* onto your chestplate. "what? Who determined this!" He smirks and kisses you. "I did." "Oh really? Gonna make me?"
He looked at you and you could tell something was going on in his mind.
He then picks you up, both of you were in you guys armor so it was kind of tricky. "Fish sticks where are you taking me?" He chuckles "to show you who's you are."

**i hope this is good, I'll work on the North X Reader later today, btw sorry it wasn't out till today, I'm not usually on during the weekends. But hope you enjoy, I could even do a part two if you'd like 😜.**