Felix X MercReader

Felix X Reader
Let's dance

You had just been put on a huge payroll by someone you don't care to remember the name of, but apprently, his guy or whatever, who calls his self the counselor, doubted your abilities.
A huge dusty field spread out in front of you, a screen that showed the Chairman's symbol and a camera.
A man in charcoal and orange armor stood across, playing with a knife. A voice sound above, female in a way, oh Fliss. "Training round one starting in....3....2....1"
That's when Mr.Knife looks over to you, taking slow careful steps, he yells, you could tell he was overconfident "Come on Baby! Let's dance." You rolled your eyes, took the magnum out, and shot the knife out of his hand. "Oh you bitch!" He turned around to grab the knife, believing you wouldn't charge, but you kept blowing his mind.
You had kicked his side, as he tried to grab his knife, he rolled onto his back, knocking you off your feet. He quickly climbed ontop of you, pressing his arm on your neck. "Give up yet sweet cheeks." You let everything loosen up, as if you had. He stands up, but at that moment you got up, with his knife and stabbed his leg. He stumbled holding his leg. "Oh... you fucking bitch you will pay."
"Round one over, Felix to the Medbay." You could tell he was glaring at you, but you just shrugged it off and went off to your room.
You had just finished an hour long nap when you decided to go get dinner, leaving without your armor and in stationed Sweatpants and t-shirt. All the sudden you were slammed against the wall, a groan escaped your lips.
"See princess, told you. I will make you pay." A man with black hair, multiple lip piercing, and several inches taller then you, grinned. His amber eyes kept locked with yours. His hand was holding your chin to keep you from looking any where else. "Well... my dearest Y/n" he brought his face extremely close to yours. You tried to pull away. You could tell by the look in his eyes, he was enjoying this a lot.
Your lips were brushing each other's, eyes still locked together. He then leaned in, pressing his lips against yours, you started to move your lips against his. You closed your eyes leaning against him, he pressed his tongue against your lips. Begging for entrance. You denied him, he pushed you harder against the wall, releasing your chin and using the hand to pick you up. You wrap your legs around his waist. You pull back for a second for a breath of air, but Felix quickly followed your mouth. You opened your eyes looking into his amber ones. He pulled back and grinned. "Want to get something to eat" he winks and starts walking, still carrying you. "Let me go!!" You both start laughing.

**Hey guys!! How was this? I need request guys, I'm not very creative lol.**