o n e

Chapter 1: Introduction

Elena's POV:

UNIVERSITY. FINALLY! The next four years are going to be so amazing. I'm moving into a shared house with like five other people and I'm really pumped to become close with all of them.

I'm also finally getting to move away from my parents and my annoying little sister, Bree.

"Aw, I'm going to miss you girls so much," my mom cried out as she pulled me and my best friend, Ava, into a tight embrace. "We're gonna miss you too mom," I laughed as we tried our best to pull away from the hug but struggled since she had been holding us so tightly. "Okay mom, that's enough," I said as we continued to struggle out of her grip before she finally let us go.

We then said goodbye to Ava's parents and got into the cab that was waiting beside us.

"I'm so glad your cousin is letting us stay at the house with her and her friends!" I say to Ava. "Yeah, well two of the people that lived there last year graduated so she needed some others to take their place."

Once we finally arrived at the house, we quickly got out and grabbed our things.

"Holy shit, this house is huge," I mumble. "I know right!"

We walk up to the front door and ring the bell. We were greeted by Ava's cousin, Maya. "Elena, Ava!" She cheered and pulled us into a hug. I've known Maya just as long as I've known Ava, so since I was about 6 years old. Ava and I were neighbors and went to school together. She's always been my best friend and she will always be. Maya and Ava are very close cousins. Maya would be at Ava's house all the time so that's how Maya and I got close.

"I'm so excited for you guys to live with us, you guys are gonna have so much fun here!" Maya said and pulled away.

"Ava, long time no see!" A tall attractive guy that walked up from behind Maya cheered. "Hey man, I've missed you!" She says and pulled him into a hug. They pull away and he looks at me. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes. His jawline was very defined and he was pretty buff.

"And you must be Elena," he says and smiles at me. "Yup," I smile back. "Well, I'm Grayson and I'm going to be one of your roommates for the next few years." "It's nice to meet you, Grayson," I smile. "Well come on in guys, it's time to introduce you to everyone," he says as him and Maya step aside. We walk in and Maya leads us down the hall into the living room. My jaw dropped at the sight. This house is so beautiful, and it's like the size of a mansion.

The floors were white marble and the walls were a dark beige/brown colour

The floors were white marble and the walls were a dark beige/brown colour. The couch in the living room was big and brown with comfy chairs around it and a coffee table in the middle of them.