f i f t e e n

Chapter 15:

Elena's POV:

I walk into the living room and sit back in my seat and Ethan sits back next to Bree.

"So, Ethan, how old are you?" Bree asks and rests her hand on his knee. Ethan looks over at me and smiles. "I'm nineteen," he responds looking back at Bree. I roll my eyes and watch Bree flirt with Ethan for the next few minutes. Ethan and I would exchange looks every time she would flirt and I would just laugh.

*

5:45 P.M.

I went up to my room and looked through my closet for something nice to wear.

After 15 minutes of searching, I decided on wearing a baby pink v-neck dress. I went and confirmed with Ethan how fancy I should dress earlier and he said casual fancy which is what the dress is.

 I went and confirmed with Ethan how fancy I should dress earlier and he said casual fancy which is what the dress is

I did a bronze smokey eye and applied nude lipstick onto my lips once I had done the basic part to my makeup. I put on dangly, silver, glittery earrings and decided to leave on my charm bracelet. I then pulled out my curling iron from my drawer and plugged it in. I know this isn't a date, but it's just been awhile since I got dressed up and even gone out anywhere, I justed wanted to look good.

After curling my hair, I put on my mascara and strapped silver heels. I take a look in the mirror, happy with my appearance and smile. I then slip on my white small side bag. I put my painkillers inside and my phone before heading out of my room. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where my mom, Grayson, and Evan were.

I explained to my mom earlier about how I haven't been out in awhile and how Ethan offered to take me out. She understood and was fine with me leaving her for a bit. She said she would get to know Evan and Grayson more.

"Hi," I say and they all turn around from the counter to look at me. "My oh my, you look gorgeous, Elena!" My mom says smiling at me. "Yeah, you look amazing!" Grayson says and I couldn't help but smile. I feel like I haven't talked to him in so long, I miss him. "Where are you going?" Grayson asks. "Ethan and I are going for dinner," I say and walk towards them. "Like... a date?" Evan asks. "Right? That's what I thought," my mom says. "No not as a date, he has a girlfriend. He just wants to take me out of the house because I was complaining about how bored I've been here not doing anything," I say. "He couldn't have taken you to the mall or something?" Evan asks and I roll my eyes. "Whatever, it's not a date. He's doing me a favour," I say.

"Hey," I hear Ethan say from behind me. I turn around to see him standing at the entrance of the kitchen dressed in black skinny jeans and a white short sleeved dressed shirt with black diamonds on it and his long hair was pushed up nicely to the side. Damn. 

"Ready to go?" He asked once I was finished secretly checking him out. "Yup," I say and walk towards him. "Well, have fun," Grayson says. Ethan and I leave the kitchen and head to the front door. We leave the house and get into Ethan's BMW.