f o u r

(READ!! IMPORTANT: For some reason, half of the chapter disappeared for some people so if the chapter seemed super short for you read the rest of this chapter!!)

Chapter 4:

Elena's POV:

10:48 A.M

I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the counter.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Grayson asks referring to what had happened last night as I pour myself a glass of orange juice. "I'm fine." "What? Is no one gonna ask me how I'm feeling, I mean, I did get punched in the face a couple times," Ethan says as he walks into the kitchen. "Ethan, the hero!" Maya cheered. I took a look at Ethan and noticed he had a purple bruise along his jaw.

"I wouldn't really say that, I mean, I really just wanted to start up a fight, so please Elena, don't flatter yourself." Although part of that is true, I still believe Ethan stopped the guy last night because he cares for me a bit. "Whatever Ethan, you still saved me. So, thank you," I say. He looks down at me as he walks over to the counter before turning his attention up at Maya and Grayson.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" He asks and sits up onto the counter only a few inches away from me. Grayson and Maya exchanged puzzled looks before Grayson said something.

"Uh, since when do you care?" he asks. "Well, I'm not gonna be leaving the house as often anymore, so, I wanna know what's going on around here," Ethan says. "Well, we still haven't discussed the cooking schedule so we have to do that sometime tonight. But, besides for that, I don't think we're doing anything tonight," Maya responds. "Maybe you could take the time to get your new roommates?" Grayson suggested. "Nah, I'll just go out," Ethan responded.

*

8:00 P.M.

Ava, Savannah, Evan and I were all relaxing in the living room while Grayson and Maya were out on a date and Ethan was out somewhere. I was laying down on my stomach on the ground with my laptop in front of me as I worked on my English homework.

"Why does that sound like Savannah when she's on her period?" Evan says referring to Anger from the Inside Out movie that they were watching. "Why does that as red as your ass after I beat it?" Savannah responds. "Woah, I'm not really into that kinda stuff but anything for you babygirl," Evan says with a wink. "Oh, shut up!" Savannah yells and throws a pillow at Evan. "Why are you guys even watching Inside Out?" I ask. "Cause we have souls, Elena!" I let out a chuckle as I continue to do my homework.

We then hear the front door open and close. We turn our attention to the hallway and see Ethan walk in holding hands with a girl.

"Hey, guys," he smiles and runs up the stairs dragging the girl behind him. We hear a door shut and then we all turn around to face each other.

"I'm just gonna go finish this up at Starbucks... Not really up for listening to whatever is about to happen up there," I say standing up. I grab my mac and put it into my bag. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna go on a walk or something," Ava said standing up. "I'll join you!" Savannah said. "Me too!" Evan called.

I put my bag on my back and walked out to Starbucks.

I got there after about a two minute walk, I arrived at the coffee shop. I sat down at one of the booths and pulled out my mac. I opened it up and continued working on my English.