s e v e n

Chapter 7:

Elena's POV:

Once I got up to my room, I quickly stripped off my clothes and got into the shower. I tried to not let what Ethan said to me effect me, but I couldn't help it. I couldn't stop thinking about what he said. I know he only said that because he's still mad at me but that doesn't me that there isn't any truth to it.

I've been insecure about myself since I was 13 years-old. I can't remember the last time I actually felt confident about myself so what Ethan said really had an effect on me. No one really knows this about me since I just act confident and hide my feelings.

After a long warm shower, I got out, brushed my hair, and got dressed in my comfy pajamas. I then checked the time to see it was only 10:30.

I went down to the living room and turned on the TV. I then went into the kitchen and looked for something to eat in the fridge. I grabbed some fruit and went back into the living room. I sat on the couch in the dark watching whatever was on the TV to keep my mind off things.

After a few minutes, I began to get tired so I laid down on my side.

*

I didn't realize I fell asleep until I woke up by the sound of the front door shutting loudly.

"Hey!" Maya cheered and walked over to me. "Hey, how was your night guys?" I ask tiredly and sit up. "It was almost good. Mr.boring over here refused to dance with me," Maya frowned and pointed back at Grayson. "He's only fun with alcohol in his system," Maya slurs attempting to whisper but clearly fails since she said it loud enough for us all to hear. "Alright well it looks like you have a bit too much alcohol in your system," Grayson says and grabs Maya by the arm dragging her upstairs. "Do notttt," she argues.

"Uh, where's Ethan?" I ask scanning the room. "Oh, he left with some girl earlier. I'm pretty sure they came over here," Evan says. "Did you see him?" He asks. "No, I guess I was sleeping when he came in," I say. "Maybe," Evan says and walks upstairs with Ava following behind him.

Woah, Ethan didn't even bother to apologize to me when he got home, he just went upstairs and fucked some girl.

*

Saturday 10:30 A.M.

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Coming from Maya was what awakened me along with her shaking me. I groan and turn my back to her shutting my eyes again. "Get up, we're going shopping," Maya said before I felt a cold soft fabric hit my face. I open my eyes again to see Maya in front of me holding a pillow.

"Ugh, alright, alright," I say sitting up. "Come down and eat then go get dressed. We're leaving at 12," Maya said before walking out the room.

I get up from my bed and walk into the bathroom. I quickly wash my face and then go down to the kitchen. As I walk down the stairs, I can hear, "Uptown Funk" blasting from the kitchen. I walk in and see Evan, Maya, and Savannah sitting by the counter, Grayson making pancakes, as always and... Ethan dancing with Ava?

Ethan was smiling and laughing as he and Ava danced and screamed the lyrics to the song.

"Looks like someone's suddenly in a good mood," I mumble.

"Good morning," I say and sit next to Maya followed by mumbles of greetings.

"So, I was thinking we all go out to a fancy restaurant for dinner tonight," Savannah says. "Why a fancy restaurant?" Evan asks. "Because, Evan," Savannah says and gives Evan a look. "Mm, yes, we can," Maya says smiling. "Oh, can I bring a date?" Ethan asks. What? "You wanna bring a date?" Grayson asks in a surprising tone. "No, you can't bring a date. This is more of a friend group thing," Savannah says. "This is the first time in like seven months that Ethan decided to go on a date, it's okay, let him," Maya says. "Alright, fine," Savannah says. "Who are you bringing?" Grayson asks. "That girl I was with last night, Palmer," Ethan responds. "Oh that makes more sense, you just want another fuck," Evan says. "I honestly kinda like her. She's pretty cool... and yeah I mean, another night with her would be great too," Ethan says sitting up onto the counter.