t w o

Chapter 2:

Elena's POV:

9:38 A.M.

Man that was a good sleep.

I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I washed my face and then went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to be greeted by Maya and Grayson.

"Morning, Elena," Grayson said as he cracked some eggs into a bowl. "Morning," I smiled. "Hey girl, how'd you sleep?" Maya asked. "Amazing! The bed is so comfortable, it was like a gigantic marshmallow,"I said. "I know the beds are all so comfortable!" Maya said.

"How many eggs do you want?" Grayson asked me. "Two please," I said and walked over to lean on the counter. I then noticed Ethan had been sitting there the whole time. He looked up at me for a couple seconds before looking back down at his phone. I couldn't help but feel a little intimidated. I mean, I have no makeup on, I'm in my pj's with my hair tied up in a messy bun and he's really hot...

"Morning, Ethan," I said trying to be friendly. He didn't say anything and just continued to scroll through his phone. "She said good morning to you Ethan," Maya said.

"Morning," he mumbled not even looking up at me. I brushed off his rudeness and tried to start up a conversation. "So, do you have any plans for today?" I ask. "Eleanor, is it?" Ethan asks in a questioning tone. "It's Elen-" "Yeah, yeah whatever. Listen, I don't do this whole little chit-chat thing, so I'd really appreciate it if you would stop talking," he says causing me to get a little angry. "And I don't like to live with people that don't even bother introducing themselves to me, but yanno, life doesn't always go the way we want it to go, now does it?" "Oh I see, you're one of those witty, high maintenance bitches, aren't you? You expect so much from others because you think the world revolves around you." "Ethan-" Grayson says but gets cut off when Ethan continues what he was saying. "Well wake up princess, that's not how life works. Just cause daddy spoiled you, doesn't mean everyone else is going to," he said before getting up and walking out of the kitchen.

"ETHAN, WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" Grayson yelled when he walked out of the kitchen. I let out a sigh and turned my attention to Maya. "I'm so sorry Elena, he hasn't interacted with new people since what happened, he was probably just letting out all of his anger. He's really nothing like this," Maya says. "That's still no excuse for him to be talking like that to her.," Grayson says as he continues making scrambled eggs. "You're right," Maya says agreeing with Grayson. "It's okay, I forgive him. He's probably just going through a lot right now, I understand," I say.

*

6:00 P.M.

Maya, Ava and I just got home from the little tour she showed us of the neighborhood when Grayson comes running down the stairs.

"TIME FOR A MOVIE MARATHON!" Grayson yells and jumps up onto the couch. "Ugh, we watched a movie yesterday, Gray!" Maya groaned. "Yeah, well, all roommates have to stay up late watching movies all night long and this is our last Saturday before school starts!" He argued. "Ugh, fine," she said and went to go cuddle up with Grayson on the couch.

"Just to make things clear, they're dating right?" I whisper to Ava. "Yeah," she laughs as we walk over to the couches. "EVAN, ETHAN, SAV, GET DOWN HERE," Grayson yells. "NO, WE'RE NOT GONNA GIVE YOU ANOTHER FOOT MASSAGE GRAYSON!" Evan yells from upstairs causing us all but Grayson to let out a giggle. "NO, WE'RE ALL GONNA HAVE A MOVIE MARATHON!"