n i n e t e e n

Chapter 19:

Elena's POV:

1:04 A.M.

After Mario Kart, we moved onto Mortal Kombat and then Just Dance. It was hilarious to watch Grayson and Ethan dancing.

By the time we finished Just Dance, we were all tired out so we sat down and watched a movie.

*

Saturday 6:50 P.M.

"Alright, we're gonna go get outfits for tonight so if you boys wanna head home, feel free," Maya says to the guys as we get up from our table. We had just finished eating dinner at the mall and we were now going to go get outfits for the club tonight to celebrate Ava's birthday. "I don't mind coming with you guys," Grayson says shrugging. "Yeah, we'll come with you guys," Evan says. "Alright, but no complaining," Savannah says.

"I don't see why we need new outfits for tonight," I say. "Well, you need to look hot for Jake, and Ava needs a birthday outfit," Maya says and we walk into a store. "Speaking of Jake, did you let him know we're coming?" Savannah asks. "He didn't pick up when I called him so I texted him but he still hasn't answered," I say shrugging. "It's fine I already called the club earlier and booked the terrace," Maya says.

*

We get out of the car and walk into the club. We walk over to the side and head up the stairs. Once we reach the top, we encounter a couple laying on one of the couches making out.

"Uh, hey get out, we rented this for the night," Savannah yells over the loud music. They both look over at us and that's when I felt my heart drop.

"JAKE?" I yell. "What?" He asks standing up. "What? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" I yell and walk towards him "WE'RE OVER, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE OVER?" "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT FUCKED UP! OR SHOULD I SAY FUCKED ETHAN?" HE SAYS. "WHAT?" Ethan and I say at the same time. "I CALLED YOU LAST NIGHT, AND ETHAN PICKED UP AND MADE IT PRETTY CLEAR OF WHAT WAS GOING ON," Jake yells. "WHAT? WE WERE HAVING A GAME NIGHT AND THEN WATCHED A MOVIE! ALSO I DON'T REMEMBER YOU CALLING AT ALL!" "You were asleep," Ethan says from behind me and I turn around to face him. "What happened on the phone?" I ask.

-

Ethan's POV:

Last night, 1:46 A.M.

We were all sitting in the dark watching a movie as Elena was leaned back into the couch and had her head rested on my shoulder. I suddenly heard Elena's phone go off but she didn't bother to move as it rang.

"You gonna get that?" I ask and she doesn't say anything. I looked over at her to see her asleep. I reach over and see it's Jake calling.

"Hello," I say after answering the call.

"Oh, hey Ethan. Is Elena there? I know it's late, but I usually text her around this time." Jake says.

"No man, she's sleeping. I guess she got tired from all the fun we were having."

"What?"

"Yeah, she's sleeping on me right now,"  I say.

"Are you fucking serious dude? I can't believe you!" Jake says angrily.

"What?" I ask.

"Fuck you dude, fuck you and Elena!" He says harshly before hanging up.

Okay...

-

Elena's POV:

Present.