Part-1

Part 1

Swara was waiting for the guy.She was in shock to see the face of the person in front on her she was frozen for a second.

Otherside the Man the is having a cute smile on his face and greeted her.

GUY-HII SWARA???

SWARA-U???But the table is booked on the name of Sanskar Maheshwari(Ya its our Hero...How can Swara go on Date with other Guy)???& u r Sammy!!!???

Sanskar-Ya that was my nike name

Swara-Means that was ur plan???

FLASHBACK

It was moring...and Swara was sitting in Dinning Table waiting for her breakfast...

And here it came...Ragini brought breakfast & kept it on table & besides Swara.

(NOTE-RAGINI Is Swara's Elder sister.Married with LAKSH,who is a Docter 6 yrs ago.She was married at age 24.By their second anniversary,they had 4 yrs old daughter, Saumya & 2yrs old son Rahul & was 7 months pregnant.She always dreamt of being a housewife unlike her sister SWARA,who wanted to open her boutique & she opened 2 yrs back.)

Ragini got a loving & caring hubby so she wanted her sister also will get a guy like her hubby.

But our had no interest in Boys & Marriage.

While having breakfast Swaragini had convo...

Swara-Next tym i'll hier a escort whenever I have to go on an event with a Date...

Ragini-Are u mad???

Swara-Why???Whats wrong in that???Nowadays its common...Women hier escorts...

Ragini-DESPERATE Women....

Swara-Its NOT like that...

Ragini-Its like that..

I know a guy who is compitable to u..

I met him once in a party.He is Laksh's friend.

Swara-I'm not interested in ur stupid matches...How can I forget Ashish.Nonsense creature not having dressing sense,& rubbish talks... & that Praveen,whose wife died 2 yes ago...he wasted our whole Date in Her talks...He loves him sovmuch & blah blah blah...

Ragini-Thats good na u got to know him in 1st meeting itself that he is not compitable for u

Swara-Whatever

Ragini-This guy which I'm telling now is very Handsome

Swara-Is he Attractive

Ragini-Means u r interested..

Swara-U had not answerd my question???

Ragini-Why not u'll find out urself.

Swara-what u mean???

Ragini-U can meet him on a BLIND DATE...

After much thinking she agreed for it...

FLASHBACK ENDS