Part-33

IT TOOK every bit of willpower Sanskar had not to call Swara on Sunday,but he'd promised to give her space & wanted to keep his promise.To do that,he went to his usual Sunday afternoon hunt,a local bar where he now sat with his friend,Samrat.

Sanskar nursed the mug of beer,watching Samrat flirt with the female bartender.He said something that made her blush & laugh.If dating were an olympic sport,he would easily won a gold medal😎.He went through women the way most men changed underwear & could often be heard doling out relationship advice to men & women in the bar😝.Why anyone would listen to the serial dater,Sanskar couldn't understand.

Samrat-So what did Laksh say when you told him you'd slept with his sister-in-law?
He had a basket of wings in front of him & went through them as if they were his last meal.😂
Sanskar-I didn't exactly tell him.I don't know how much information Swara plans to share about London or Friday night,& I don't want to make things awkward for her.He read b/w the lines & made it clear I'd have to answer to him if she got hurt.
Samrat nodded.
Samrat-Understandable that he'd be protective.
Sanskar-Yeah,but I wish he hadn't mentioned the part about being a doctor & knowing 20 different ways to slowly kill me with poison & not leave a trace.😱

Samrat chocked on a piece of chicken & Sanskar slapped his back.
Samrat-He said that?😨
Sanskar-Yes.😞
Samrat-U better be on your best behaviour then,friend.

Sanskar frowned into his mug of ale.
Sanskar-I'm on my best behavior,but I don't know if it'll do any good.😕

Precap-Sanskar-Samrat conversation continues.

How was the part?
#Monica