Part-41

Part 41

Although Swara wanted to slink away from prying eyes,she & Sanskar agreed they owed Sahil & Kavya courtesy of an inperson goodbye.

They did what they could to fix their clothes,but she had no doubt anyone who took a look at them would know what they'd done in the bathroom stall.😜
Their clothes were wrinkled & their faces flushed.& no matter how much she tried,nothing she did could revive her limp curls.

If their general appearance didn't tip off the average observer,Sanskar's hand fastened around hers provided another clue.It was a territorial move,& it made a statement that she may have arrived with someone else,but they were leaving together bcoz she was his.Not that she minded.Her fingers curled tightly around his,too,staking her own claim as she stayed close to his side.

Their eyes searched the room.Swara spotted Kavya & they walked over to say goodbye.Sanskar offered his friend cab fare,which she declined.She made a remark about not having to be concerned about getting a ride home & then suggestively cast her eyes in the direction of one of the attorneys standing near the window speaking to two other people.The man lifted a corner of his mouth in a flirtatious smile at her b4 resuming his conversation.

Ignoring the elevated brows of Gabe Benson--whose eyes didn't miss the handholding--Swasan said goodbye & thanked him for his hospitality.They waited around for a while & searched a few other rooms,but they never did see Sahil again.

After some prodding,Swara agreed they should leave.Kavya promised to let Sahil know they were gone whenever he made an appearance.

Outside in a chilly air,Sanskar removed his jacket & drapped it over Swara's shoulders.
Sanskar-You're not dressed for this
weather.
Swara-I'm a woman,I'm used to suffering for fashion.
He shook his head,& it made her happy to see the lazy smile back in place.
Sanskar-Where to?
Swara-My place.

They sat into the car & she slid across the seat to rest her head on his shoulder.
Sanskar-I can't drive like this.(complained good-naturedly)
Swara wrapped her arms around his chest.
Swara-Figure it out,bcoz I'm not moving.😉
Now that he was back,she resolved to stay close to his side.

Sanskar-Demanding woman.(putting his arms around her)
He squeezed her tight,relishing the feel of her in his arms.Then he kissed the top of her head & pulled out of the parking lot.

¤♡☆¤♡☆¤♡☆¤♡☆¤♡☆¤♡☆¤♡☆¤♡☆

Sanskar & Swara drifted in & out of sleep,whispering to each other & telling silly jokes.The last time he'd awakened her with his erection prodding her thighs & his hands cupping her br**sts.When they finished with a short,passionate bout of lovemaking,they'd fallen asleep with him still inside her,their bodies curled into a semicircle.

The dull whir of a telephone caused Swara to wake up.She nudge Sanskar with her elbow.
Swara-That's your phone.
He didn't like having his sleep distured.He rolled away onto his back with a groan,& she immediately missed his warmth & the intimacy of their connected body parts.

The vibrating phone continued to buzz & he hopped off the bed to grab it from his jacket pocket.
Sanskar-Hello?
She watched his nacked silhoutte against the window,wondering who would be calling at this hour.She heard him curse,say a few curt words,& then end with...
Sanskar-I'll be right there.

Swara sat up & turned on the lamp beside the bed.
Swara-What's wrong?
Sanskar-Someone broke into the shop.
He started putting his clothes.
Swara-Oh,no.Did they take anything?
Sanskar-Fortunately,no.The police arrived in time to stop them.2 Teenagers,they said.
Swara-Do u want me to come with u?
Sanskar-No,it sholudn't take long.
They rammed their car through the front entrance,so the poluce need me to come down there to secure the building & answer some questions.
Swara-What would they want in your shop?
Sanskar-They may have planned to steal some of my tools,machinery;computers,I used flitrygir my nhi decemt loom. software I uese for my deigns work.It could be anything.

He sliped on his second shoe & walked over on her side of bed.
Swara-Hurry back.
Swasan-I'll.

He cupped her face & gaved her kiss.
When his mouth lingered,she started to giggle & pushed him away.
Swara-Go.
Sanskar-Oh ya,I forgot what I was supposed to be doing.
With one last kiss,he rushed out the door.

After he left,Swara slid down into the bed to catch some sleep until he come back.Thinking about the next day,she realized she didn't have any food to make breakfast in the morning.She looked at her cell phone screen to check the time.Despite the hour,the store a mile or so down the road would be open.If she hurried,she could pick up a few items b4 they closed.

She made a mental list while she dressed & left the house shortly after Sanskar.When she returned,she had a plastic bag with eggs,milk,juice,& bread.

She made her way slowly up the steps onto her dark porch.
With her head bent,she wriggled the keys into the doorknob & unlocked the door.Now the deadbolt.She twisted it to the right & pushed once.It didn't budge.She really needed to get this fixed.She twisted & pushed again.Nothing."Come on,Come on."

She was about to push againwhen someone grabbed her from behind.With a cry,she dropped the plastic bag filled with groceries,& it landed on the porch with a "thunk" as large hands spun her around & pushed backward.Her head hit the door so hard she saw stars.
"Cheating sl*t."
Cheating?
It was Sahil,& he smelled like he'd downed a bottle of vodka.
Sahil-Not good enough for u?I'm an attorney,but you'd rather be with a damn "furniture maker"?

Swara shrank back against the door.He didn't touch her again,but he didn't allow her to move,either.He crowded her with a menacing posture.
Sahil-Answer the question?
Swara-I don't know what you're--
Sahil-Did u had s*x with him?

Unsure how to anwer,her heart started a wild thumping.
Swara-I don't know what--
Sahil-Don't lie,I know you did.(pata hai to puchh kyu raha h,chala ja Swasan ki life se 😠😈😡)

His heavily slurred speech frightened her.She don't know what he would do in this state,& he had the adavantage in size & strength.

She slipled a hand inside the open mouth of her purse,careful not to make a sudden move & draw attention to her action.She didn't have peper spray,but she had menthol mouth spray somewhere in there,which she planned to turn into a weapon to defend herself if she needed to.

Sahil-One of the paralegals said she heard two people having s*x in the bathroom.
Since u & Sanskar were missing,it didn't take a genius to figure out who were the culpits.Then u left together.
He shook his head & laughed bitterly.
Sahil-I can't believe how long I've waited for u.I've help u lug groceries,I helped u change a flat on that raggedy car u drove.When it gave u problems,I volunteered to take u anywhere u needed to go & never took a dime from u to for gas money.I thought u were special.I thought u were a different kind of woman.I treated u like a queen & put u on a pedestal,but woman like u don't aplreciate a man like me.

Swara remained silent,worried that anything she said would set him off.She could count on one hand the no.of times she'd asked for any of those favors,& he'd refused to take money from her.He'd always been there to help & she'd accepted,but he'd had an ulterior motive all along.

Her fingers found the spray & she thumed off the cover.
Sahil-2 yrs.(he said holding up 2 digits)
& u let a man you barely know f*ck u in the bathroom at my company's office party like a whore.While u were there with me,u f*cking sl*t.😈😠😡
Swara-I'm not a...
Sahil-You're a sl*t! (Said louder,getting in her face)
She had her breath & angled her head away from the stench of his mouth,tightening her fingers around the vial.Fighting back the tremors that treatened to overtake her,she found her voice.
Swara-Step back.

His face twisted into an ugly snarl.
Sahil-Don't worry.I'm not foolish enough to harm u.I value my career & won't jcoperdize it over u.

He dipped his head to look her in the eyes.
Sahil-U think he's going to make a commitment to u?Men don't make commitments to women who r easy.
Swara-I don't know what you're talking about.
Sahil-I know exactly what I'm talking about.What u did was disgusing.
He laughed shortly.
Sahil-When he dumps u don't call me bcoz I don't want another man's leftovers.& I don't like sl*ts & that's what u r--a filthy sl*t.I refuse to dirty my hands with u.
He look at her with disgust,as if she was something nasty.
Then he turned around & walked off the porch.

How was the part?
Guys must comment.☺
#Monica