Part-3

Part-3

Swara-You shouldn't have done this,Sammy!!!(Her voice became low)...It was 6 yrs ago....

Sanskar came closer to her...

Sanskar-I would think (his voice also turned low like her...) that after 6 yrs u should find a way to...to....I don't know...(He sighted) I don't expect forgiveness.I know what I did was wrong but we had something...Didn't we?

He came in front of her & she had no choice but to look at him.It brought him to such close proximity that she could smell his cologne.The same scent,containing hints of Sandalwood & Vanilla.It brought back even more memories.She looked him in the eyes,standing only a couple of inches shorter in her heels.She maintained the eye contact despite of the tremore in her belly.

Swara-No,we had opposite of something."NOTHING".Because u thought it fine to play games.

Sanskar-I wasn't playing games.

Swara-What would u call it then?Having ur cake & eating it,too??

Sanskar ran his hand over his hairs...

Sanskar-I wouldn't call it that,either

Swara-U used me..

Sanskar-No

He moved more closer to her...

Sanskar-That was never my intention u have to believe me.Can we sit down & talk,we both are already here.

She shook her head not only to deny him but also clear it.

Sanskar-Do u want me to beg?(He lowered his voice)

Sanskar-Have dinner with me.U know u want to stay,no matter how much u despise me.I know how much u enjoy Chinese food & Laksh said this is ur favorite restaurant.That's why I picked this place...

He'd remember how much she loved Chinese food.But should it really only be dinner?It hadn't been that first night...(Keep thinking)

The corner of his mouth twitched, & she fought the urge to give it to that temptation,chipping away at her resolve...

She glanced back at the door...

Swara-This is my favorite Restaurant...

She'd started the downward slide into dangerous territory,justifying why it should be okay to sit down & have dinner with a man whose presence had her tangled in knots.Who, as he said,she should despise,but couldn't bcoz of different emotion which she refuse to acknowledge.

He touched her arms above her elbow& she pulled away from him

Swara-No touching

He lifted his hands in surrender

Sanskar-No touching

They eyed each other

#Monica