Part-40

Minutes later,2 toilets were flushed & then he could hear the voices of the women again.Unable to withstand any longer,he lowered his head to Swara's tempting bare neck & took a slow drag.The scent of some floural bouquet swirled up his nostrils & almost made him groan.With his free hand he caressed the bare skin of one shoulder & trailed it up to the back of her neck.He thumbed the silky strands at the edge of her hairline.

Swara inhaled sharply & the sound urged him to kiss the corner of her mouth.
She shivered in his arms.
Swara-Sanskar,stop.
The voice faded as the women left them alone.
Swara-What do u want?
Sanakar-U know what I want😉😘.
He reached one hand up to cup her face,but she knocked it down & pushed him away.
Swara-Don't touch me.I don't even want to see u.
He gave her a measured look.
Sanskar-Who's the liar now,Swara?
Swara-U r pretty confident.How do u know--
His fingertip brushed her lips,& she broke of her tirad with a gasp.
Sanskar-That's how I know.
Swara blinked rapidly & swallowed.
Swara-I hate the way u make me feel.I hate it.
Sanskar-U think I this?U think I like being obsessed with u?I hate it,too.I hate this power u have over me.The only thing I hate more is being without u.

Her bottom lip quivered.
Swara-U hate being without me so much that u "left"?
She pushed him hard.Her shove did little to move him,but he stepped back anyway & braced his back against the wall.

Sanskar-I did that for u.To give u time to think.
Swara-U left me.
She pounded his chest with her fists.
He didn't stop her as he understood she needed to get it out.He took the blows,standing there,looking down at her.
Sanskar-No.
Swara-Yes.
She stopped pushing him & stepped back,chest heaving.
Sanskar-No.
Swara-Yes.
She came at him again,but this time instead of attacking him,she grabbed his head & slammed her mouth over his.💏😝
It startled him at first & he froze,but it didn't take him long to recover.
When his senses returned,he wrapped his arms around her & drew her up on her toes with a firm hold.He pushed her into the opposite wall,holding on tight & devouring her mouth,dragging groans of pleasure from her.

Sanskar-Over a week.
He said against her moth.He was already out of control,the way she always make him feel.
Sanskar-For over a week I haven't seen u.I haven't touched u.I haven't smelled u.
He latched onto her lips again,his tongue pushing its way b/w them to steal her sweetness.
Swara guided her hands under his dress & Sanskar slid it across her bare derriere.She moaned,& he grew harder hearing those breathy little noises she made.

When his fingers went in search of the heat b/w her legs,she pushed away his hand b4 it reached its goal.
Swara-Wait.

The lip of his thumb lined the scam of her lips to silence her.Her eyes darkened to a sultry hue,& her lips parted for him,exposing her irregular breathing.
Swara-We can't do this here.Not like this.(said in a shaky voice)
Sanskar-Then stop me.😎😝
He tasted her lips again.They were bruished & swollen.
Swara whispered-I can't.
Sanskar whispered back-I can't stop,either.

Can't,Not want,but can't.There was a certain inevitability about it.A resignation to an inescapable fact.Inescapable,unable to do otherwise."Can't".He kissed her again,his muscular body straining against hers while prodding her lips to yeild to the press of his tongue.

Her ear buzzed from the manner in which he now used both hands to shove her dress up over her thighs to her hips.The lightweight fabric pooled across his forearms b4 he slid his fingers slowly,torturously,beneath the flimsy sheer panties she wore.

One hand found its way b/w her legs & her body sang under each masterful stroke.His fingers slid b/w the folds,coaxing more moisture from her & playing with her pebbled clit in such a way thaylt made her thighs tighten & her legs shake from the sensual power of his touch.He'd become considerably harder & longer as their kiss deepened & their caresses became more frantic.She could feel every solid inch of him & her stomach clenched in need.

His mouth traveled down her throat,the tip of his tongue licking the soft skin at the top of her bod**e.Her fingers tunneled into his satiny dark hair,anchoring him to her.She sighed with satisfaction at being so close to him again.Thousands of invisible needles of desires pricked the surface of her skin where the coarse stubble on his chin & jaw grazed the swollen crests of her br**sts.

The zipper on her dress lowered & the top fell away.Sanskar paused for a moment,his harsh breath showering the exposed skin with warmth.
Swara whispered-Please.(cupping her br**sts & offering them to him)

They were extremly sensitive & the tips tightened to stinging peaks.She was so far gone she no longer cared about where they were;she wanted relief.He obliged,but barely,choosing only to flick his tongue across one dark peak.She begged him for more,pleaded.Finally,he covered the nip**e & areola with his mouth,sucking until she helplessly moaned into his hair as she clutched him.

He lifted his head so his mouth could devour hers again.Then her neck.Then collarbone.Kissing,ni**ing,sucking.
He dragged her underwear past her knees.She stepped out of them while he undid his pants.After slamming down the lid on the commod,he sat down & fit a co*d*m over his distended shaft.

Legs trembling,Swara stood b4 him.
What had happened to her?Who had he made her become?This wanton with no inhibitions.Hot s*x the first night they met,against the wallin an alley & now this.

Anytime,anywhere Sanskar wanted her she was accessible to him.
He tuggedger hand & pulled her b/w her legs.His eyes bored into her as he waited,letting her make the next move.It was her decision how far they would go.

Slowly,she lifted her skirt,& his nostrails flared as he watched her movements.The materials gathered around thighs & she climed on,skinning onto his turgid flesh,letting his heat fill her,A tortured groan filled the small enclosure.Swara had no idea if the sound came from him or her,but it embodied everything she felt inside--a need for him that was borderline painful.

Arms wound around his neck,one his writhed on his in sweet agony.More kisses,breathless,hungery.Ragged breathes expelled from their lungs with the urgency of their desire.His hands tightened on the flesh of her bottom & her music & her moans become louder as she edged toward realise.
Sanskar-Wrap your legs around me,love.Let me get in there good.

She did as he instructed,crossig her anklets high on his back.He leaned forward,swelling,goining even deeper.
Sanskar-That's it.
He rasped,his jaw tight.
Sanskar-Ah.U feel so good,I missed u.

She couldn't tear her eyes away,caught in his gaze,their connection deep & profound.
With his hand braced against the wall & one strong arm supporting her back,Sanskar shifted them into a 40-50 degree angel.He surged inside of her .The shoes slipped from her elevated feet & clattered to the floor,but it didn't stop.their frendzied pumpering.

Her head fell back as she abandoned herself to the s*xual rymth.The celing light swirled with each thrust of his hips.She felt the gentle rasp of his tongue as it took turns on each of her n*pples b4 he sucked one b/w his lips.The sensitive flesh throbbed with each protracted pull of his mouth,& she closed her eyes to savor the flery sensations he ignited across her skin & through her veins.

Suddenly,her whole body exploded like a series of grenades has been detonated.Crying out in a strangled voice,Swara's entire body tightened around him like a vise.The aftershocks rippled through her in a powerful wave.

Sanskar crushed her against him.His hand fisted at her back as he climaxed right behind her,letting loose a primal groan into the curls swept to the side of her head.

Their harsh breathing couldn't drawn out the sound of high heels on the tile,& the door swinging shut penetrated the afterglow.Someone had just left.They'd been so entranched in their love making they hadn't heard anyone enter.

Swara placed her feet on the floor as Sanskar straightened on the seat.She gently brushed the damp hair from his temple & ran her fingers along the back of his neck & upper back.She rubbed his shoulders,pressed her nose to the collar of his shirt & closed her eyes.He smelled so good.A mixture of sweat,cologne,& man.

Swara whispered-I missed u,too.I'm sorry.😔
Sanskar-There's nothing to be sorry about.We both said things we shouldn't have.Nothing matters but right now.We'll keep the past in the past.
She kissed his rough jaw.
Swara-Don't leave me again.
Sanskar-I won't,I promise.😍

Precap-Wait for next part😂😂.

How was the part??

#Monica