Part-37

Outside Swara's house town,Sanskar pulled his car next to her numbered parking space & her shiny new car.It wasn't a racy red or a sleek black--she'd choosen beige--a non assuming colour that didn't draw attention to itself but fit her personality perfectly.

He exited his car & walked toward her townhouse,casting his glance around to the buildings on either side.Someone in the building to the right quickly pulled the curtains back in place when he looked in that direction.

He liked the idea that Swara had nosy neighbors😜.They always notice unfimilar faces & could be counted on to call the police.Although she lived in a nice community,one couldn't be too carefull nowadays.

When Swara opened the door,he took in the sight she made,taking a deep breath & drawing in the light scent of her perfume.She worn her hair in a ponytail,with the bangs dipping down to her eyebrows.

Even dressed simply,she impressed in a pair of jeans & a purple three-quarter-sleeved blouse that drapped of her left shoulder😍.He'd be kissing that bare shoulder later tonight😉.Her jewelry included a large necklace & big round earrings.

Swara-Right on time.☺
He leaned in & drew her close bcoz he couldn't help it.She didn't resist,so he kissed her lips & then kissed her exposed shoulder.Okay,so he couldn't wait until later.😜😝
Swara-R u ready to go? (She asked touching his face😍)

He thought about saying no,that he'd rather stay in & undress her😝.From the longing in her eyes,she wouldn't have minded.But he'd promised to take her to a movie & that's what he intended to do,if for no other reason than to prove there was more than just s*x b/w them.

Sanskar-Sure😊
She grabbed her purse,& as she shut the door he asked...
Sanskar-Have u gotten that door fixed?
Swara-Not yet.I'll get someone to look at it soon.
Sanskar-Here,let me look at it.
Sanskar pushed it back open & turned on the light in the foyer.

He crouched down in front of the lock & examined the deadbolt,twisting it left & right.
Swara-Hmmm.What is it?
She stood over him.
Sanskar-Looks like the latch is lining up fine with the plate,but it may need a little lubrication.I have some WD-40 in the car.It'll only take few minutes,& then we can leave.

He retrieved the can.When he came back,he swung the door inward & crouched down in front of it again,intending to spray into the holes.
"Hey there,neighbor."
Sanskar looked up to see a male coming up the steps.
He had worn an expensive jogging suit with brand new tennis shoes.
Swara-Hi,Sahil☺
Sahil-U look lovely😊
His gaze travelled over Swara in a more-than-neighborly fashion.
The muscles in Sanskar's shoulders tensed.😡
Sahil-I see u finally hired some help.I guess u don't need me anymore.
Swara-Sanskar's not a maintenance.He's...a friend.

Still in the crouched postion,Sanskar glanced at Swara.
Okay,fair enough,they hadn't defined their relationship yet,but they were more than friends.And what a facetious comment from this guy,bcoz he had to know it was highly unlikely hired help would be working on Swara's door this time of night.
Sahil-I've known Swara for a while.I've never seen u b4.(Jassos Jahil😠😡)

Sanskar rose from his position & stood to face Sahil with Swara on his right b/w them.
Sanskar-Well,u can expect to see me much more offen.
(Sanskar rocks😎,Jahil shocks😨)😂😃
Sahil raised his eyebrows.
Sahil-I see.Well,if you're not a handyman,what is it that u do?

He looked him over with a certain insolence that suggested whatever Sanskar did would never be up to par.It didn't fazed Sanskar.He'd had his share of people looking down their noses at him bcoz he tended to wear jeans & had a non traditional job.Man like Sahil annoyed him more than upset him,but Sahil's relationship with Swara disquieted him.