Part-2

Swara was remembering THEIR PAST where she had lot of sweet & romantic memories.They had even shared a Bed.They had intimate relations...6 yrs ago...

Her thoughts jerked by the voice of Sanskar.

Sanskar-Hello!!!??How are u DARLING???Good to see u

Swara just slapped him & went out of the restaurant followed by Sanskar...

Sanskar-Wait!!!Swara...

He blocked her way...Held her waist & turned her to him...

Sanskar-Swara listen to me...we need to talk...come inside we'll sit & Talk..

Swara jerked his hands...

Swara-I don't wanna talk to u

Swara was remembering that day when he used her like tissue paper & threw it away

She never wanted see his face again in life...But

Sanskar-U r taking me wrong...things r not u r taking it as...(interrupted)

Swara-First say me how u conviened Ragini to convience me...or u lied like old ur old habbit???Old habbits are hard to die...

Sanskar-Laksh & me are friends...I wanted to surprise u...so they agreed...

Swara-I'm Surprised...now let me go...

Sanskar-Atleast let me buy dinner for u....for our old times sake

Swara-"OLD TIMES SAKE"

She looked away from Sanskar...A drop of tear fell from her eyes....(But why????Afterall she hate him...)

She hated him for what he had done...He used her...

Swara-No

She walked away...

Sanskar-Why not??It was'nt that bad at all...was that???

And that was the problem before she could found out the truth,the time they had spent together was good.Thats why they broke-up...could she even told it that...as they had'nt been in relationship?so devastrating...

Swara- U shouldn't have done this...Sammy

She lowerd her voice...

Precap-FLASHBLACK 6 yrs ago

How was the part???plz encourage me with ur comments...

#Monica