Part-39

Sanskar scrubbed across his jaw as he watched Swara leave.He hadn't intended to come to the party even though he'd received an invitation.His family had wanted him home & he'd agreed to visit while his sister was on spring break.
Unfortunately,he'd barely slept a wink in Kokata & had not been the best company.

Over his mother's prorest--& a promise to make it up to them--he'd cut his trip short to sit at the airport on standby for hours,waiting for a flight back to Mumbai.

When he arrived at the party,Swara had been easy to spot in a room full of dark suits & dresses bcoz by contrast,she wore a powder blue strapless cocktail dress.The colour was striking against her beautiful skin & punctuated the identation of her waist & curvature of her hips.It looked fantastic on her.
Kavya-Sanskar
Her voice sounded loud & irritated,as if she'd said his name more than once.
He & Kavya had struck up a friendship about a year ago & referred business to each other time to time.

Kavya-Could you--
Sanskar-In a minute,I'll be right back.
Without a backward glance at either Kavya or Sahil,Sanskar sat out in the same direction as Swara.

When he find the ladies' room,he pushed the door open,not caring if he startled the woman who might be inside.Enough of this nonsense about space & taking things slow.Not seeing her had simply confirmed her neccessity in his life.

He walked through the sitting room & pushed the other door that took him inside the bathroom.Stopping at the entrance,he saw Swara & other woman standing in front of the mirrored wall.The woman was washing her hands & Swara was putting her face dry,as if she'd splashed water on it.

Her wide-eyed gaze met his in the mirror.
Swara-U can't be in here.
Again,warm tingles rippled down his back at the sound of her voice.
Sanskar-I came in here to talk to u.
Actually,he wanted to do more than talk😉.He didn't plan on leaving without touching some bare part of her body.He wanted a little skin-to-skin contact.

The other woman cleared her throat & & muttered an "Excuse me" b4 moving out.

Swara's gaze darted to the door as it swung shut.She tossed the paper towel in the trash.
Swara-This isn't exactly the best place or time to talk.
Sanskar-U have to adjust bcoz I want to talk now.
He walked closer & was overcome to the need to hold her.
Sanskar-Kavya is a friend.
She lifted her chin.
Swara-I didn't ask u anything about her.
Sanskar-U didn't have to.I know u were wondering.I told u b4 I'll answer any question u have.Just ask me.
He hated that guarded look in her dark black eyes.He knew the reason for it was that he'd hurt her,& she associated with pain.He'd been miserable the past week & a half without any contact b/w them,but how did she feel?
Swara-I missed u.
Her gaze lowered,her long lashes shielding her eyes & hiding whatever she didn't want him to see.

She moistened her lips with her tongue & his groin tightened at tge slow movement.
Sanskar-Swara
He groaned stepping closer.
She moved backward as he heard the outer door swing open.Someone else was about to enter,& he still hadn't got the answer to the question uppermost in his mind:did she want to be with him or not?

Quickly,he looped his arm around her waist & pulled her behind the louvered door of the first bathroom stall.The narrow space didn't afford much room to maneuver.

The laughter & conversation of two females filled the bathroom.He didn't let Swara go,holding her close.The heat of her body seeped through the jacket & shirt & warmed his skin underneath.His breathing quickened as she pressed her palms against his chest.

Swara-What r u doing?
Sanskar-Holding u😉
They listened as both women used the facilities.Sanskar kept his eye trained on her,but she avoided his gaze,looked at everything except him as an erection slowly hardened in his pants.
Precap-Same as last part

How was the part??☺

#Monica