CHAPTER 6

Bingo Café was the place where everyone hangout. People meet, talk, dance and sometimes even sing.

At one of the tables, three sad looking girls were sitting when a girl with dark brown hair and hazel eyes approached them.

"Hey girls," the girl said sitting on a chair "why the grumpy faces?"

"Serena is still not found, Nessa" shouted a blond girl her blue eyes were almost red because of crying "we are worried sick"

Nessa rolled her eyes "yeah right, her" she murmured to herself.

The four girls were Serena's best friends outside of work. The girl that was shouting is Christy a sweet girl who cares about everyone, the other two who were sitting with her are Jo and Andy, their real names are Juliette and Cassandra but they hated their names and no one dared to call them by their real names. There was also Nessa.

Nessa is Serena's rival but she tried never to show it which failed most of the times, Nessa is always jealous of her as she always steals the lights from her. Unfortunately, they have common friends so Nessa has to act friendly with Serena but pray every night that she will disappear.

"Don't worry guys" Nessa said with a smile "she will be back"

"When she sleeps outside the house, she sleeps at one of our houses but none of us knows where she is" Andy said. Andy was Asian so she had black hair and black eyes.

"Well, she decided to sleep somewhere else for a change"

"She will never do such a thing," Jo said, she never showed it but Jo and Serena were always close because their personalities were alike. Jo was that crazy girl who used to have a weird sense of fashion and who dyed her hair weekly, this week she dyed it pink.

"Why so sure?" Nessa said

"Because it's Serena we are talking about, she would never do such a thing"

"What if the jinx jinxed herself?" Nessa said with a smile

"What?" Christy said

"She means that Serena is a jinx," Andy said frowning at Nessa "and that she jinxed herself"

"What jinx? What are you talking about?" Christy said looking between the three girls

"You know about the 4 detectives that disappeared in less than a year," Jo said, "people say that Serena is a jinx and that she is the one who caused their disappearances"

"Well let's hope that she stay away from the new one" Nessa continued "he is so cute, have you guys seen him?"

"No," Andy said "but there is a lot of people talking about how handsome he is"

Suddenly, a girl rushed to them "Guys, guys, have you heard the news about Serena?"

"No, what's wrong?" Christy said with anxiety.

"She is arrested for killing Carlos Schwann"

"What?" Christy screamed while the other gasped and covered their mouths with their hands.

"Yeah, people say that she is in prison now," the girl said moving up and down "I am going to the police station now, will you guys come with me?"

"Yes" the girls screamed running after the girl except for Nessa who after the girls left removed her hand from her mouth and smiled.

"Now that she is out of the way, I could do whatever I want," she said to herself and then stood up and walked lazily after the girls.

_______________________________