CHAPTER 22

It was 7:15. He was wearing his clothes, looking his best because he is going on a date with Serena today. They told him that she liked men with suits so he is going fancy tonight.

While buttoning his shirt his phone buzzed he put it on loudspeaker in order to listen while he is dressing.

"What do you want? I am busy"

"You are going on a date with her?"

"Yeah, man," he answered, "it took me long enough plus I figured out that I really like her"

"When did you find out your love for her?"

"I always knew that I loved her but after our fight, I couldn't hold it anymore"

"You always fight, why that time?"

He frowned, "I don't know, man. I don't control my feelings"

"Feelings, ha, I have a surprise for you, you don't have any"

"OK, listen to me, I know why you are angry, but I like her and we are going out. Deal with it"

He finished buttoning his shirt and he was now choosing a watch

"Choose the black one"

He frowned, "What? How did you know what I am doing?"

Then he heard someone whispering from behind him, "Goodbye, Sam"

He rolled Sam's head making his neck crack and Sam fell on the floor, dead.

"You made me do this," he paused "you caused your own death"

_______________________________

She was sitting at Bingo wishing death with every passing minute. She looked at her phone, it was 8:05 and prince charming hasn't come, yet.

Then she felt someone sitting on the seat "people say hello before sitting, you know" she looked up and frowned "Rick?!"

He sat frowning and gritting his teeth,

She cleared her throat, "I would love to sit with you but I am not quite free tonight"

"Yeah, you have a date with Sam"

She couldn't look at his​ eyes so she stared at the floor, "You know too"

"EVERYONE KNOWS," he leaned on the table "I just want to know what could make you want to go on a date with a gang leader?"

She looked at him, "a dare"

He raised an eyebrow, "what?"

She shrugged, "a dare. I was dared to go on a date with him"

He sat down again and started blinking, "why didn't you refuse?"

"I don't refuse dares, never did and never will. It's my rule"

"Sometimes rules should be broken"

She smiled, "not this one"

He stood up took her wrist and started walking while grabbing her behind him. She shouted but he didn't stop so she gained all of her strength to stand still and actually succeeded.

"What do you think yourself doing?" She shouted at his face.

"Stopping you from doing a stupid mistake"

"And who do you think yourself are?"

"Someone who loves you" he shouted.

The next few minutes were spent in silence. They were both trying to gain their breath while thinking about what was just said.