CHAPTER 25

Author's Note: I Wanted To Post Two Chapters The Other Day But Since The Suspense Is Beginning I Decided To Make You Wait A Couple Of Days Before I Reveal The Secret. Get Ready Because The Secret Will Be Revealed Here.

Daniel and Mr. Walker arrived shortly after that. When they came, they went to the interrogation room while the others went to the other room under Commissioner Walker's orders. Loby wanted people witnessing the secret.

Serena was standing in front of Loby next to her father who was sitting. Mr. Walker and Daniel were standing at the other end of the room each one in a corner.

"So," Serena said after a moment of silence "what is it?"

Loby looked at her and smiled "have your father told you how your mother died?"

She was confused a little; she didn't know what does that have to do with anything. She blinked a few times and then said, "Yes"

Loby squinted his eyes, "How?"

"What does that have to do with anything?" Commissioner Walker said with impatience.

Loby looked at him "Everything," he then looked up, "How, Serena?"

She swallowed hard, "a serial killer that father was after killed her"

"What else happened that day?"

Serena frowned, "what do you mean?"

"You don't know?" Loby asked then looked at the commissioner "You didn't tell her"

"What is going on here?" She asked impatiently, "listen to me Loby; we are not free for your games. Tell us what you have, now"

"Why doesn't your father tell you?" He looked at him "tell her, commissioner" then he looked at Mr. Walker "or you, sir"

"How do you know?" The commissioner asked.

"I know more than you. Now tell the poor girl the truth"

She looked at her father and grandfather "well,"

Mr. Walker was just about to talk when Commissioner James raised his hand and stood up "I will do it"

He looked at his daughter "there is a secret that I was hiding from you," he paused and then continued "the day that your mother was killed... Your brother disappeared"

Serena blinked a couple of times and then said, "Wh.... What?"

He sat down and told Loby "if you played another game, I will kill you"

"Wait a minute," Serena interrupted "you can't just say that I have a brother and continue as if it's nothing"

"Miss Walker," Loby said, "please wait a minute and you will have more shocking news"

She frowned and told him to proceed.

"I had a friend, who was crazy but I still loved him dearly. We met in Washington but then he went to Chicago. After a few years I came here to Countyville and then before you came with a couple of years he came with two wonderful boys"

"My dad killed her mother," Daniel said with hurt in his voice "Loby, did my father really kill Serena's mother?"

He looked at him and smiled with sympathy "not your father. Sam's father was the killer"

Everyone stared at him with confusion "what do you mean Sam's father?"

"Daniel, Sam isn't your brother but Serena is your sister"

"No, no, you are lying," Daniel said shaking his head

"I am not, Daniel, she is your sister"

"Do you know what this means? DO YOU" He shouted and slammed the table