THE LAST CHAPTER (30)

Dear Diary,
                         Wow, it has been a while almost 3 years since I last wrote to you, since my accident with Christy. Many things have changed since then and I am one of them. The office isn't the same anymore. Let's start with the bad news, Martin left us. He left all of Countyville to go back to Seattle, his hometown. I was really sad at first and I still miss him until now but I am actually happy that he left. Don't get me wrong. I hate being apart from my best friend but his life has turned to the best. His job is going perfect, it looks like crimes are plenty in the big city and the best news is... He has a girlfriend. He finally forgot about me and moved on. Her name is Emma. She seems really sweet and adorable. The most important thing is the sparkle in his eyes and the love in his words when he talks about her. He promised that he would come home soon with her. I can't wait.

Christy was transferred to a mental institution in LA. I still can't believe what she did but the doctors say that she is returning normal soon. Dad calls the doctors from time to time; they said that she would be set free after a few months.

Yes, I just called Commissioner James Walker dad. It turned out that you can't stay mad at your family for long. After a few days from the accident, he and Grandpops were forgiven instantly.

Speaking of family, my brother is going to be free after three weeks from a mental institution, I never understood what was wrong with Daniel but when the doctor came to check Christie, dad made him check Daniel too and dad was right, Daniel didn't kill Sam in his right mind. What I care about is that I am going to see Daniel after three weeks. My smile is reaching my ears as I am writing this now, I can't believe that I am going to finally know and spend time with my brother. On the other hand, Loby got prison for life. That didn't last for long since he died last year. A heart attack.

The twins won't be as inseparable as they were since one of them is getting married. Yes, Chris is going to marry Jo next month. I never thought that love and marriage was a possible thing for those two but one of them is going to be married and the other is in love.

Turned out that Kitty Holmes was at her sick aunt's all of the time but her phone wasn't, it was broken before she traveled. After a long fight with sickness, Kitty's aunt and only relation died. When she returned she wasn't that cheerful energetic girl that we knew, she was depressed and broken. And of course, no one can break that depression except for her love, Ryan.

She returned to herself after a while but he didn't. He remained with her. Although he denies it, everyone knows that he is in love with her and we are waiting for the next step.

Rodriguez and Andy are the same. He is too shy to say anything and she thinks that he should do the first step.

Now for the most important person, moi. Well, nothing much except that I am pregnant. Rick proposed to me two years ago. He was on one knee holding a ring and looking at me with dreamy eyes, "Will you marry me?" I had to play with him a little so I asked him with a raised eyebrow, "Do I have to eat eggs three times a day?" He gave me one of his breathtaking smirks "No, I can actually afford real food, now," I went on one knee and held his hand with the ring, "then, I will"

Everyone started clapping, we were sitting at Bingo and it looks like we had an audience.

Now, I live happily with a husband by me and a child in me in the house in the forest that everyone told me to stay away from.

With Love,

Serena.

Author's Note: GONE is Officially Done. I Can't Believe It But I Have Finished My First Story On Wattpad, ohoo. I am Begging All of you, Please My Silent Readers, Comment and Tell Me What Do You Think. Don't Worry, You Won't Miss Me Because I Will Be Back Soon With a New Story and a New Genre. Love You All, I hope that you like Gone and well SEE YOU SOON, MY BELOVED READERS XXX