Gamtav

Gamzee was sitting in the horn pile as usual, happily eating his pie. (I won't do the quirks cus their annoying to type -3- fite me) "u-uh hey gamzee, you doing anything today?" He said with a stutter, gamzee chuckled at this "nope, nothin at all Tav bro" he said with a smile. Tavros explained how he got the new feduspaun tournament and how he wanted to play it with gamzee! Gamzee agreed and walked off with tavros to go play. "So tav, what's the stakes?" Gam said with a toothy grin. A faint bronze dust flew across tavros' face, "j-Just....just a kiss" tav said in à Just audible mumble. Gam nodded and they began playing. At the end tavros used a special attack and k.oed gamzee's feduspaun. Tav smiled in delight. "Alright, lay it on me motherfucker" he said, his clown paint covering an indigo blush. Tavros kissed him sweetly, but Gamzee held it for a while. Soon it became a lust filled makeout session as Gam broke for air. "Tav, I have something I all up and wanna motherfuckin tell you" he said, his blush now visible "I think you're one miraculous motherfucker and I was wondering if you'd be my mates-" he was cut off by tavros' soft lips against his. Gamzee chuckled at tav's attempt at dominance and took over, pinning tavros to the ground. Their lips moved in a perfect sync as Gamzee licked Tavros' bottom lip asking for entrance. Tavros declined not wanting to lose his chance at being dominant, do in reply Gamzee started rubbing Tavros' sensitive horns, earning a moan as a chance to earn dominance. His purple tongue dived into his new matesprits mouth exploring its new territory. This went on for about fifteen minutes when eventually Gamzee took off his clothes. "Aren't you gonna all up and get comfy Tavbro?~" he said with a smirk. Tavros' face flushed entirely bronze as he undressed. When he saw the size of gamzees tentabulge his eyes widened. Gamzee pinned tavros once more, kissing down the lowbloods neck as gamzees bulge begged for attention. Gamzee looked at tavros, his eyes pleading for permission. Tavros nodded as he positioned himself below the highblood. Gamzee positioned his bulge at tavros' nook, gently sliding it in. Tavros ghasped out in pleasure as Gamzee started moving. Eventually they were both reaching their climax as Gamzee crashed his lips down onto Tavros. They were moaning into the kiss as purple generic material flowed into tavros, his own bronze mixing with it. "S-shouldn't We be using a bucket?" He asked his matesprit, but Gamzee was already asleep. Tavros sighed happily. "Flushed for you"

(What'd you guys think? Smutty enough for you? Anywhosies feel free to leave suggestions for me to do and I'll try updating this every Saturday! Love you all~
               Talia~<3)