Erisol!

(Hey guys! I'm back! I'll try to post once or twice a week)

Eridan sat in his hive, awaitjng for something, anything to happen. His computer lit up with a message from none other than sollux. The nerdy hacker with that dumb lisp, but eridan had to admit that he was flushed.

TA began trolling CA

tA: hey fi2hbreath, AA told me to talk two you or whatever

cA: hey sol, wwhats up?

tA: ju2t wonderiing how you're doiing.....

cA: oh, you wwanna come ovver?

TA ceased trolling CA

Well that answers that. Within half an hour there was a knock on the door. The seadweller answered it and looked into the eyes of the honeyblood, his face flushing purple. "Hey ED" said sollux. "Hey sol....wwanna wwatch a movvie?" Said the flustered eridan. They both sat down and watched Harry Potter. Halfway through the movie eridans hand found its way to sollux's, their fingers intertwining. Sollux looked over at the flushed violetblood who was looking at the floor in nervousness. He couldn't help himself and looked eridan in the eyes, their lips pursing together and colliding in a soft yet pationate kiss. (You can tell I'm having fun with this) The Kiss quickly became heated, their lips moving in a rhythmic pattern. Eridan licked the bottom of sollux's lip, asking for entrance. Sollux accepted. He proceeded to explore the lowbloods mouth, a smirk on his face. Eridans hand went to the rim of sollux's pants, which were tight from his squirming tentabulges. They both got the hint and quickly undressed, sollux taking dominance, pinning eridan to the couch. They began to kiss once more as one of sollux's bulges wrapped around eridans. Eridan ghasped out in pleasure. Sollux smirked and pushed his other bulge inside eridans tight virgin nook, looking down at the violetblood asking for permission to move, eridan nodded. Soon enough sollux was pounding into eridan, a chorus of moans filling the hive, yellow and purple genetic meterial oozing out of eridan. Sollux was reaching his finish as he dug his sharp nails into eridans sides, his bi colored eyes flashing with photonics. "O-oh fuck ed i im gonna-!!" He said, being cut off by his own finish. Eridan finished soon after, grabbing a bucket to catch the genetic material. They crashed down beside eachother.

"Flushed for you"

"Flushed for you two ED"

(I LOVED THIS ONE)