Happy Birthday John (johndave, late 4/13)

Warning! This one shot includes nsfw content and, boyxboy

Dave's p.o.v
I'm walking up to johns can House, well, flying more like, he's 23 today and I wanna give him the time of his life. I open up the door and see the heir of breath. "Oh hey Dave!" He said with a chirp as he dragged me in. Goddamn that adorable face of his. I can't help myself around him, I just...I'm in love with him.
Johns p.o.v
Dave is just staring off into space, I'm confused, he's usually so talkative when it comes to me. I lead him to the couch and we sit there, grabbing two controllers I hand one to Dave and we start playing overwatch (John plays Lucio, dave plays mccree)
No p.o.v
Dave and John sat there, Johns controller in his lap, suddenly FUCKIN GENJI USES HIS ULTIMATE RIGHT AS THEY CAPTURE THE OBJECTIVE (I have pent up genji anger). As he died his controller vibrates, they lose the round and john potentally loses a friendship as he feels an erection begin to grow from the vibration, dave doesn't seem to mind though, after all, that was his plan all along.
"D-dave?" John said with a stutter as the blonde put a hand on his leg. Dave pushed a finger to Johns lips, shushing him, the finger being replaced with his lips soon after. They begin a makeout session, dave pulling John into his lap, both grinding against eachother. John began tugging at Dave's shirt and he happily took it off, john doing the same, both eager. They practically rip each others pants off as dave spits on his hand and rubs his hardened cock. He thrusts into John imidiatly, Johns hops bouncing back. John let's out a loud loud moan into Dave's mouth as dave thrusted into him. "J-John, fuck, should I stop?" "No NO! Dave please never never stop~". About 10 minuites later, they both tense up, dave kissing John again as dave came inside him and John came on Dave's stomach.
"Should I just...go?" Said dirk, looking at the two in shock, he just wanted some damn Mountain Dew

((Also decided to finish this while I was at it cus why not, enjoy babies))