Lanque x troll reader (dont judge me i really wanted to do this) part 1!

Warnings: xenophelia
Dysphoria
Sexual content
Hermaphroditic trolls
School sex ((characters are 18, just seniors in high school))
Public sex

You may continue

Your p.o.v
Another day in the brooding caverns, like every day, where the young jadebloods of tomorrow are forced to go through school feeding on how to care for  and distribute grubs to a respective lusis. Lately a student, lanque I believe his name is, has been looking at me from afar. He's quite popular, with a disheveled tie and oversized blazer, other trolls swoon over him left and right, then again, you don't see many male jadebloods. However today, in the hall, he stopped me, grabbing my gloved hand, and for some reason, my bloodpusher begins Beating rapidly.
"Excuse me?" He says in his usual calm tone "(y/n) is it?"
I nod my head in conformation
"I just wanted to tell you that you are perhaps one of the most attractive girls I've ever seen". And there it goes, my face heats up from the contact. "And I was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner with me, at my hive?". He's holding my hand now, his skin is soft and almost feminine, in fact, I see feminine features in his face now that it's so close to mine. After this encounter, the day continues as usual, take care of grubs under the eyeful watch of a mentor, learn how to deal with a lusis, etc. etc.

(To be continued)