Vriska x chubby!reader

(a/n: Vriska is my second homestuck waifu, so when i got a vriska x reader request i was stuck planning it for forever)

       You look into the mirror and sigh at your fat ugly grey body, you run yoir fingers over the stretch marks on your thighs and breasts, to the folds of your stomach. Tears begin running down your round cheeks as you internally insult yourself for not living up to superficial stabdard. Your inner negative monolouge is interrupted  by none other than your matesprit, Vriska Serket. She wraps her arms around you, smiling into your neck.
"your beautiful, you know that, right? And you're going to be a winner, winners are stronger, winners can't snap their waists in half by walking around with fake tits and shitty makeup, you, my dear, are a winner", you feel a smile come to your lips as you begin kissing her, her fangs nipping your lip as you hold her close. She begins removing her clothing whilst you remove your panties. "I love you, (y/n)" she said, kissing your lips. You return the verbal gesture and she slides into you very slowly, and thrusts with a loving passion until you both release genetic material into a pail below, you love this woman.

A/n: I wanted to focus less on smut and more on love, sorry