Lanque x reader! The lemon part 2!!!

Same warnings as before sin babies

Lanques p.o.v.
School just ended and I have everything ready, I have a dinner of grubloaf cooked, some cake for desert, I filed my fangs (just in case), and I hear that knocking on the door

Your p.o.v
You knock shave and a haircut, works every time you think to yourself as the door opens. And there you see him, and damn, he looks good, he actually has his blazer and tie done up for once.

Lanques p.o.v.
....she's beautiful, with that long flowing (f/c) dress, and those eyes, and those lips and that chest and those hips and that a-....goodness gracious I need to be able to control myself at least until desert. I take a deep breath and regain my composure "Come in, my lady"

Nobody's p.o.v/second person
You see the elaborate setup lanque put out, and wow, that is some attention to detail. He pulls out the chair for you and you sit down. The food was exquisite, but after, you found yourself wanting, no, needing him in your flushed quadrant, and now. "Hey (y/n)?" He asked in a more shy voice. "How do you feel about me?"
"Lan, I-I...I've never felt more flushed for anyone in my life" you say, staring into those painted jade eyes.
"Then...there's something you need to know" he said, looking away from you. He began disrobing, and while expecting the muscular chest from your dreams, you see a tight black binder
"I'm female" he said, sighing "well, supposed to be anyway"
You look at him with softened eyes, and in a fit of self confidance you kiss him. He makes a startled noise but returns the kiss shortly after, hands already in your hair. You feel his strong arms lift you up and put you down on the couch, as he laid on top of you, kissing you still. You feel his fang nip your lip, and damn, was that enough to set you off. He studies you under him, each small figure in your face, every shape on your body, it's perfect. Absolutely perfect. Soon enough, he has you disrobed as well, while he's only in his binder. He lifts your legs onto his shoulder. "Ready?" He asks in a smoothe voice. "As I'll ever be" you say. You're greeted by a medium sized bulge entering you as he digs his claws into your thighs. You hear him groan in pleasure as you let out a soft moan. "Oh gog, (y/n) you're so damn tight~" he complimented, whispering into your ear. He began to move, slowly thrusting in and out and in an out but you want more, god do you want more. You push your hips up and he gets the hint, slowly increasing speed and intensity untill you two are pounding like hopbeasts. You're already feeling so so good, and you feel like you're about to fall. You can tell he feels the same way too, however he forgets to grab a pail. Eventually, you both fall simultaneously, jade and (b/c) genetic slurry staining the couch.
"Flushed for you, (y/n)"

((A/n: welp, that was fun. I'm tired, give me requests fuckers, I'll get to them soon, toodloo~))