Cronus x reader

Warnings
X reader
Sexual content
Cronus grabbing your ass (being the ass man he is)
Terrible pick up lines
Outdoor sex

You and Cronus were walking through the dream bubbles, hand in hand, you smiled up at him and he smiled back with his glistening fangs. "The sun looks beautiful tonight" you say, looking at the red and purple hues of the setting sky
"Not as beautiful as you babydoll" Cronus says to you, stopping you in your tracks and putting his hands on your hips, you giggle, enjoying this trolls warm yet suductive presence around you. He sets a gentle kiss on your lips as you rest your arms on his shoulders. Soon enough the chaste kisses turn into a makeout session hot enough for a certain mutants lowblood romance novels. As you and then troll make out his hands go to your ass, squeezing and groping, claiming what's his. "Damn babe~ best ass in the dream bubbles" he chuckles in your ear, his voice sending hot electricity from your head to your bulge, which is now freely wriggling in your pants. Cronus removes his clothing and you remove yours as he pins you to the soft grass, biting and leaving hickies on your necks. "You're mine (y/n)" he sais with a growl. At this you let out a soft moan. He slips one finger into your expecting nook, then two, and you feel building. The sudden stimulation stops and you whimper. "Not yet babydoll, wait for my bulge" He growled, smirking down at you, his wriggling bulge rubbing against yours. He suddenly pounds into you and you both moan out, speed and heat increasing, thoughts becoming a blur untill soon enough both of you are spewing genetic material onto the grass. "I love you (y/n)"

(There y'all go)