Erisol, THE AFTERMATH!!! Dun dun dunnnnnn

Sols p.o.v

I woke up on a couch, a headache stinging at my skull, what happened last night? All I remember was Eridan and.....oh fuck, I look at my sleeping matesprit and smile at his sleeping physique, planting a kiss on his fin I notice a slight, bone bulges problem pleagueing my  dignity, I run off into eridans abulation trap and begin my work, moaning his name softly.

**this is gonna take a bit, but wait! Eridans waking up! Let's go see what he's doing**

Eridans p.o.v.
I woke up to a lack of a warm body next to me, I swear after copulation sollux was right here, sleeping next to me. Perhaps he's gone, left me to be alone again, this is at least what I thought untill I heard a fimmilliar moaning.

Nobody's p.o.v

The seadweller followed the sounds to sollux's self Pailing figure. Speaking of the lowblood he noticed his matesprite standing above him and covered himself.
"Sol, you could of just asked me"
"But you were athleep, and it wath tho cute I couldnt wake you."
With a sigh Eridan began undressing himself, climbing into the trap with his lover, both of them instantly igniting a heated makeout session, Eridan grinding on sollux. He slipped one bulge into himself, the seadweller moaning but trying to stay strong, with sollux desperately searching for friction. Eridan was now riding the lowblood, their sweat glossed chests pressed together, lips colliding ever so often. Eridan felt that fimmilliar knot form in his being, sollux following close behind as they both released.They cuddled together and fell back asleep.