Rosemary!!! Happy Valentine's yall!

((WARNING! Not only nsfw ahead but the following kinks/trigger warnings
Breeding
Xenophilia
Loving wives
Lesbian characters
Mention of past trauma
And lots of cute shit
Enjoy!))

"So The Human Tridition Of "Valentine's Day" Is Essensally Alternian Flush Day" Kanaya confermed, her wife; rose Lallonde of course, seated pleasantly in her lap in an adorable black and red lingerie set that kanaya herself had created. "Almost," rose added "however you aren't being forced to breed by a fishwoman, most just do it for the sake of intimacy"

Kanaya began to glow, holding roses thighs, gently rubbing in circles "goodness, I can hardly believe how beautiful you are" she stated wth a soft expression on her face, In turn the seer's face began to heat up, especially when she felt a familiar wriggling against her inner thigh. She held kanayas shirt, giving her the hint to take it off. Kanaya isnt the most busty individual, most trolls aren't considering breasts or "rumble spheres" are simply cosmetic. Soon enough, both of them were fully undressed, rose positioning herself as the dominant one for the night by kissing her lover deeply.
Their tongues entertwine and dance as kanayas rainbow drinker fangs nip roses tongue slightly. Rose began to lower herself down on the trolls bulge as they both Moan into eachothers mouthes. The session was slow, soft, intimate, the soft babbling of the lovers attractions for each other in the background, untill finally
Its building up
And up
And up
Untill-
"R-rose I'm cumming!!~" kanaya warned, signaling for.rose to pull off. But she kept going, untill the troll filled her with genetic material. They both collapse on the bed and cuddle together.
And this ends a successful Valentine's day

((creativeHourglass began trolling wattpadReader
Greetings my lovelies! Its been quite a whole but I hope you guys didn't kind how long this one took not only to come out, but to write. Ive had a few people suggest rosemary so I decided to have a crack at it and I think their pretty in character. My Valentine's day has been kind of interesting and I hope yours was just as amazing if not more so, I love you all my filthy sinners. Toodles!
creativeHourglass ceased trolling wattpadReader))

(Word count, 377)