Davekat p2

Karkats p.o.v

Oh shit ooooh shit, Dave strider, Dave. Fucking. Strider. Is in the middle of a heated makeout, I don't care if it's red or black, I can already feel the heat take over my b-"AH!~"

Third person p.o.v
Daves hand slowly traveled up karkats body as their tongues fought, slowly into his hair, and rubbing his horn. "AH!~" karkat squeaked as Dave slowly pleasured him, karkat growled, he's the leader damnit! He should be dominating that strider ass! He began to gently grind his knee on his crotch, causing Dave to moan and karkat to get a boost of dominating confidence, he pinned Dave to the ground and stared at him, asking, Dave picked up and nodded before they reconnected their lips and began physically ripping off clothes. "Dave, what are these?" Karkat said, pinching the humans nipples, Dave let out a moan "oh" karkat said, wrapping his tongue around it as Dave rubbed the folds of his partners nook, karkat groaning and grinding against him. He let Dave finger him, the troll now under the cool kid, whilst karkat began jerking daves semi large member off, Dave stopped all the foreplay bullshit and karkats mind went blank from pleasure, eyes in the back of his head as Dave destroyed his nook. This continued with various profanities. "Call me daddy~" Dave said, needy as ever. "What's a daddy?" Karkat inquired "just do it!" Dave moaned, ramming into the trolls g spot. "DADDY!!!" Karkat screamed as both boys came in unison, falling into a deep sleep.

((There ya go, davekat, I was bored so...yeah, sin, I might do a "Terezi x fem! Troll! Reader, because I want one to exist))