Dammek x reader (2!)

Same warnings as part 1

"You're MINE"
Those were the words Tetrarch Dammek, one of the highest leaders in the revolution and a troll of low blood
Color growled into your ear as you sat there quivering under him in a pheromone induced drunkenness,
You look up into those shaded amber eyes and he looks back "do you want this as much as I do?" He asks, regaining a bit of self control

"Yes" you gasp, your voice airy as though you were already screaming, speak of the condense, you feel the tetrarchs fangs prick into your neck as he begins to remove his own shirt. He want the most muscular man you'd say but he wasn't unattractive. He motions for you to remove your pants (I headcannon in troll culture it's just wrong to remove someone's pants for them, as it's just culture, that's why the mutants wear those high up pants because then nobody can see their grubscars)
The tetrarch stands and unbuckles his belt while you remove your own garments untill your both standing there, stark naked in front of eachother. You remember you need a pail and quickly scamper off to get one. As the tetrarch sits down, awaiting you to join him.
"How'd you like to sit in my lap for this?" He purrs, patting his lap and motioning to his swaying bronze tentabulge, you feel a bolt of electricity to your own bulge, remembering the aching need as you sit in his lap.

You feel his bulge prod the entrance to your nook. "Fuck, you're warm" he says, almost a growl in your ear as he inserts himself, you ask him to give you some time to adjust and he politely awaits until you nod your head. He begins thrusting in and out of you, rubbing your bulge in unison as he tries the best to get both of you off. "F-fuck (y/n) I'm so fucking flushed for you"
He confesses I'm accident through pleasured gasps as both of you near your high, untill both of you finally finish in the Pail. Your legs feel like jelly as he puts the Pail near the window for the drones, laying on the relaxation rectangle with you and breathing in your scent. You question his earlier confession. "Yeah...it's true dollface, I'm red as a mutant for ya" he smiles softly at you, pecking your
Lips and purring as both of you fall asleep to the rising alternian sun.

(Another chapter done!!! Yeay!!)