Chapter 1

Sierra

It was cold Monday morning of September the 2d. Sierra woke up at 7 o'clock God knows why. She didn't have anything important that day,so she decided to have a Lazy Day in her New York city appartment. So she took a shower,made herself some light breakfast,fed her cats and decided to check her Instagram.

She occupied the couch, looking through Instagram news. The first thing she saw was a picture with lyrics about Phantom of The Opera. Sierra could feel herself about to cry,because she was really touched and could remeber how she'd felt at the end of the Final Lair at the 25th anniversary. Sierra really loved it when fans did something like that,she could feel support from fandom and warmth in her heart.

  But this time heart was filled with pain

  But this time heart was filled with pain. She missed rehearsals of POTO, she missed the cast. She kept writing to Wendy (Carlotta), Liz (Madame Giry) and not to mention Hadley and...him...

Ramin

This name echoed in Sierra's head. She could phone him or something but they'd been not in good terms lately.

  Yes,it seemed really weird that Ramin and Sierra were in bad terms,but it was true. Sierra couldn't even remember what exactly had happened,but she could remember the argument.

"Come on,Sierra! Best friends do have fights and arguments," she thought,but it didn't really help.

Honestly,Sierra refused almost every role after that. She just didn't feel passion to do something.

"Why am I overreacting?"

Sierra didn't even realize that she had posted the same picture on her Instagram with mentioning his page. She felt sick,but she recieved noticfaction which said that he reposted it almost immediately. She couldn't help,but smile. Suddenly,the phone began to ring. *Unknown number*

"Hello?" she answered carefully.

"Sierra?It's Andrew Lloyd Webber," her heart felt.

"God,Andrew! It's been a Long time! How are doing?" she asked quickly,Andrew could say Sierra was excited.

"Pretty good,Sierra,thank you. I've overheared you don't have any shows to do,right?"

"What are you up to?" it's becoming more interesting.

"I've been thinking about Love Never Dies lately. What will you say about bringing it back?" did he really say this?!

"It could have been awesome,but...Wait," the realisation came to Sierra's mind, "do you want to me to be your Christine?"

"If,of course,you don't mind and.." but he was interrupted by Sierra's happy scream.

"When and Where?" she could swear Andrew had a smile when she asked.

"Rehearsal starts in two days. I'll send you your tickets and schedule. And by the way...it is going to be at the Adelphi." Sierra said she was great with it and they finished their conversation.

There is no need to say that Sierra was really excited,she started packing immediately.

*P.S. is it too bad? Feel free to write everything you think.*