Chapter 7

Ten minutes later Ramin and Sierra were sitting on the couch searching for something interesting to watch. Somehow they decided to turn on the 25th Anniversary of the phantom of the opera.

To be honest, Ramin was a little against that as he would feel awkward watching himself acting, but he gave up fighting,because Sierra insisted.

So,he was right. It felt really awkward,especially the moment at the end of The Music Of The Night when his tattoo was visible. Sierra just giggled. By the way,she didn't seem to be awkward,but Ramin knew she was,because in some moments she did kind a face palm. Her head was on Ramin's shoulder and her hands were around his waist,he didn't seem to be uncomfortable or,again,awkward about this fact; his right hand was around her shoulders.

They sat like that till the end without saying a word. When the Final Lair was over,Ramin could feel that Sierra had tears in her eyes and a half smile appeared on his face. When the film was finally over, Ramin said:

"I'm a drama queen," Sierra laughed. "Remind me why exactly you decided to watch this?" he asked facing her.

" I dunno,just wanted to recall my character from this production..."

"I think you'll never forget this production," Ramin answered as Sierra went to the kitchen to make some tea. So he followed her deciding to help.

  " Never!" the truimphant smile was on her face now. "The guy who played Phantom is hard to forget," she thought, but from Ramin's face Sierra could say that she actually said that out loud. Her cheeks got pink when she realized that, so Ramin's did.
"Because you were really a drama queen..." she added,but it didn't help her not to blush. 

After a minute Sierra handed Ramin his cup of tea and they sat at the table.

  "How are the kids doing?"

Ramin's POV

Right. He didn't tell her about the divorce...

  " They're great,in Australia right now," he said taking a sip of his tea. Sierra looked a bit confused. "With Amanda," Ramin added.

  " Oh,I see... How is Amanda?" she started to suspect that something was wrong,when Ramin sighed. "Ramin...is everything...okay?" Sierra sounded really concerned. For a moment it seemed that her skin was more pale than usual.

Ramin didn't know how to say that. He was nervious..Why?  He knew he shouldn't be,but still... He couldn't remember Sierra looking as concerned as she was at that moment.

" Sierra..." he started, " Amanda and I decided to have a divorce," he heard a gasp. Ramin could swear that Sierra's eyes lost their happy light.

  " God... Ramin... I'm so sorry an-"

  " Don't be," he interrupted her with a warm smile, " it's not your fault..."

He looked up at Sierra. She was shocked and upset. No! He couldn't see her like that. Why was she so upset about his divorce? Ramin knew the answer. Sierra always cared about him,it's like they were a family where everyone felt and lived in eache other's pain. She was too precious. Never thought of herself,but others.

  " Honestly,I thought I would feel much worse, but i don't," Ramin didn't know how to continue,but he felt her hand on his.

She smiled at him. Her smile gave him comfort. Ramin felt himself better a lot.

  " Btw,kids will be here in three days,want to meet them?"

  Sierra seemed a bit confused about fast changing of subject.

  "Sure! I haven't seen them for ages!" she answered. "I think,they don't really remeber me..."

  "You're wrong! They talk to me about you and Hadley more than about themselves or me,when I'm in New York. What? You're about to laugh!"

  "Are you jealous,Ramen?" she
grinned.

  "I'm not going to answer this one," he laughed and Sierra gave him pouty face which make him laugh even harder.

P.S. I'm so sorry about my very long absence!  I had exams and so on... Hope you'll enjoy this one.
Just feel this one is a bit crappy...😶🙈