Chapter 12

They didn't know how many minutes they were having that amazing moment,but when they parted both of them were breathing heavily with their foreheads touching and eyes closed.

It was a moment of peace for both Ramin and Sierra,finally they had nothing to hide from each other.

Still,Sierra couldn't help thinking about that man. What happened to him? Would he ever hurt her again? What if he would want to hurt Ramin?

" Don't worry about him,he is in jail," he seemed to know what she was thinking about and spoke first. "There is nothing to be afraid of anymore," Ramin's words calmed Sierra better than anything. She let out a deep breath of relief.

"..But-," she said without knowing what her real sentence would be,Ramin didn't let her finish, he lifted her chin,looking into her beautiful eyes. What expression did they have? Mixture of everything,Ramin would say.

" No 'buts',Sierra...," his voice was tender,but serious," if something like this happens again and you won't tell me about it-,"

" Nothing of this is going to happen as long as you're with me,Ramin," it was her turn to interrupt. As she said so,he kissed her forehead. Sierra was sure that after everything that had happened, Ramin wouldn't leave her alone.

"How are you feeling?" he asked her with a concerned look on his face,moving her curl behind her ear.

" Head is aching a little and my throat doesn't fell good," she answered closing her eyes as Ramin touched her bruised cheek,she felt a bit unpleasant and still didn't want Ramin to see her like this. Only then Sierra realized that she was sleepy,perhaps because of her headache. Ramin guessed about it as well.

" You should go get some sleep," he said, " I'll make you tea."

Sierra nodded and went back to bed. It was cold for her,but she decided not to deal with it. She almost fell asleep when Ramin brought her tea. He touched her forehead and as Sierra didn't have temperature he was ready to leave,but stopped when he heard Sierra's voice.

" Please, stay ," it was hardly audible,but she knew he heard her.

Ramin laid on her bed and Sierra curled next to him,placing her head at his chest and embraced his torso. Ramin let out a half smile and hugged Sierra with his second arm resting on her waist. He kissed her head and after few minutes could hear Sierra fell asleep.

The only thing Ramin had in his mind was that he would keep her safe and nothing bad was going to happen to her.

I'm sorry that this chapter is so short. It's all I have in my mind yet.
Btw,thank you all for reading and enjoying this story,it's really important for me!
Xoxo
- Julia