Chapter 5

Sierra and Ramin didn't even notice that Hadley was not in a big hug anymore,he was talking to Summer instead. The seemed to discuss something really important.

" My Phantom and my Christine are back, " suddenly Andrew came over. He was excited,but he could hide it perfectly.

Ramin let Sierra go and saw the awkward smile on her lips and lightly red cheeks. " Awww... She is embarrassed! So cute," he thought with a grin.

  " I'm happy to be back," Sierra answered with a smile and gave Andrew a hug.

  " So,what do you think about our Phantom?" he teased.

  " Well... I think Ramen is not a bad choice, " she said looking at Ramin who raised his eyebrow.

  " Thank you, Miss Bojjess," Iranian answered with a smile. Sierra had a face like " Bojjess? Seriously? ". Andrew looked at them throwing "death" glances at each other and the continued.

  " Okay... This can last forever... I'll see you all tomorrow!" and he went away.

  " Bojjess? Are you kidding?" Sierra asked her friend. He just shook his head. She smiled.

   " By the way,I was wondering If Miss Bojjess wanted to hang out today?" Ramin sounded a bit nervious. Sierra nodded in reply.

  " Hadley,Summer,you're coming?" Fraser wanted to agree,but Summer stroke his hand and he realized what she wanted to say by this.

  " Oh,buddy,I can't. I'm...hmmm... I promised Summer to help her with...ehmm-"

  " With my car!" she finished and Hadley mentally thanked her.

  " Yes,there is something wrong with it...and...so on..."

" But-" Ramin wanted to say something.but he was interrupted by his friend.

  " We need to go," Fraser answered quickly. Then he and Summer rushed to the door and were gone. Sierra looked at Ramin.

   " Does Summer really have a car?" Iranian asked her first.

  " No, at least I haven't heard about it yet," Sierra answered looking at her best friend.

  " Let's go then? But first,let me get to my apartment," he offered her his arm. She took it.

  " No problem,Ramen," she smiled.

  " Thanks,Sie," he answered as they went away.

***

  Sierra

  They walked in silence,but it was a comfortable silence.

  When they entered Ramin's apartment ( which was not so for away from Sierra's), Ramin went to his room. Sierra saw Ramin's banjo in the corner of the room. There was a little table near his banjo where Sierra saw pictures of Ramin's sons,Hadley and Jaiden. How she missed them! Then she noticed photo of Hadley Fraser and his wife. Only then Sierra understood that Ramin lived with Hadley. While she was thinking about it,her glance reached another photo: photo of her and Ramin. They were both smiling at each other. Sierra remembered that,Ramin had made her feel better that day. She didn't know,that somebody had been  taking this picture that day.

  Sad smile appeared on her face. Sierra remembered their fight. Her smile vanished as she was deep in thoughts.

  " Sierra,are you okay?" she heard Ramin's worried voice.

" Yes,I'm g-,"She looked up at him and froze.

  He was wearing white T-shirt which couldn't hide his God-like-muscles,leather jacket,simple jeans and boots.

  Sierra could say that he looked good,very good. His eyes were worried,but she didn't notice that. It seemed she got lost in his warm eyes again.

Again...

P.S.
Sorry,I had no chance to post new Chapter. But here we go.