Chapter 9

One week flew by. Ramin kids had to fly,but something went wrong and their flight was cancelled.

  Andrew was pleased to finally have main characters and nothing was wrong during rehearsals,but he thought that chemistry between Sierra and Ramin was...strange. He assured himself that it's just a matter of time.

  Only Sierra knew what was happening. When she looked at Ramin during Beneath a Moonless Sky she thought about their kiss and about that man,from the café. She could swear he followed her each day after rehearsal. Why didn't she tell Ramin?  She was avoiding him. Why? She needed to keep her mind clean,she didn't want him to worry about her. She could deal with that man by herself,couldn't she?

  When Ramin was trying to start a conversation,she just "ran" away. She came into her dressing room. And leaned against the door and closed her eyes.

  " Sierra? What are you doing here?" her eyes opened and she stared at the voice.

  " Hadley? What are you doing here?" he raised his eyebrow.

  " Sierra,your in mine,dressing room," he answered becoming concerned about his friends sanity. " Don't tell me that you are avoiding our Phantom."

  " Wha-," she looked around and sighed deeply, pretending not to hear his last frase," God,I'm so sorry,Hadley... I think I gotta g-," as she was going to opened the door,Hadley said:

  " Sierra Marjory Boggess, you're not going to quit this conversation!" she stopped but didn't turn around, " Come here," Sierra sat at the floor near the couch and hugged her knees, to say that Hadley looked concerned, means to say nothing,he sat infront of her, she was looking at something on the floor.

  " What's happened between you both? Did you have arguement or was he rude?"

  " N-no..," Sierra stopped for a moment, " Did he... did he tell you what happened a week ago?" she supposed. Hadley nodded.

  " I'd pay to see that! He said that he wanted to cheer you up and did what he did," Sierra looked up at Hadley. Ramin didn't tell him truth. Thank him for that! "...and the kiss. I'd pay to see that  too," Sierra turned her gaze on the floor again and blushed, little grin was on her face and Hadley smiled when he noticed that. " But I don't know why you are avoiding him," Hadley stopped. Now he thought that she would answer,but she didn't. He sighed.

" He thinks he has done something wrong," he said quietly. Hadley noticed that Sierra was crying.

  " He..is h-hurt... That's all m-my fault,Hadley... It's exactly what I didn't want to do to him!" she couldn't see anything because of her tears. Hadley hugged her by  shoulders and was concerned about his friend. " I don't know why I am acting like this right now!" and now she was crying with her hands on her face.

  " Hadley,I-,I love him.." Sierra managed to say quietly between her sobs.

  " Finally she said that!" exclaimed Fraser. Sierra's face was saying that she was going to kill him.

  " I realized that only week ago,when I saw him smiling at me when I came backstage" she was confused, it seemed Hadley knew about her feelings. How? He laughed.

  " Sierra,your face gives you away all the time you look at him! Maybe you realized it only a week ago,but I realized it years ago," he said with a grin.

  " I must apologize!  Now!" she stood up quickly,but Hadley took her hand.

  " No," he continued, " I mean,apologize - yes,but not now, you should go home and calm down, tomorrow is Saturday,call him then," Sierra nodded and kissed his cheek," Don't say Ramin about this one,he will be jealous," he laughed. Sierra didn't get that one and headed out of The Adelphi. She didn't even heard Ramin calling her name.

***
  All the way back home she wondered what Hadley ment by  "he will be jealous"... Could Ramin love her as well? 

When Sierra was near her block, she heard someone behind her back. She stopped. When she turned around she saw him,that man.

  " You?!" she was trying to sound furious,but she stuttered. " Please,leave m-," and she was hit against the wall,the man's hands on her shouldelrs. " Please,let m-," the man hit her cheek,leaving a big red mark on it,he grabbed her neck. Sierra tried to hit him back, but it didn't work. She couldn't say anything,she tried so hard. Tears were running down her cheeks.

  " You're not silly,you knew I've been stalking you all this week. Your biggest mistake is that you didn't tell your fiancé. And where is he when you need him so much,eh?" he hissed into her ear. Sierra wanted to scream,to scream for help. Right before she was going to faint,she heard familiar voice.

  " Right.Behind.Your.Back." the voice hissed angrily.

And everything went dark.