Chapter 3

Sierra

When Sierra finally arrived she felt herself very excited. It's like her first time in London. She almost forgot how beautiful it was.

She found a small apartment in 10 minutes from the Adelphi. However,her apartment was just a bit smaller than in New York and it was quite cosy.

Now,Sierra had 24 hours before rehearsal,so she could spend it for herself. But her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Sierra was surprised and a bit scared, but she went to open the door. When she did so,she was immediately embraced.

"My dear old friend,can't believe you're here old friend!"

" Summer?" Sierra was really shocked to see her friend. A good suprise.

"Sierra!" little Giry let her go," I'm so happy to see you here!"

"How did you..."

"..Andrew told me. Actually he told me to visit you,but you didn't notice me,so I decided to follow you," she said with a huge smile.

" That was creepy..."

" How are you? Do you want to see everyone?" Summer talked quickly,Sierra could hardly catch every word.

"I'm good,than..wait! What do you mean 'to see everyone'? I thought that the first rehearsal was going to be tomorrow?" confused.

" No,we've been having rehearsals for two weeks already. We have a little break right now. We had no Christine,so your first rehearsal is going to be tomorrow."

" Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Sierra almost screamed and took Summer's hand and ran out of her apartment.

*Ten minutes later*

" Hadley is my Raoul?" Sierra was surprised and happy at the same time as Summer was telling her the news. They walked through the main door and headed to the backstage. There was a sound of a familiar song which Sierra couldn't recognize.

"Yes,and he's doing great! But there was one problem with Phantom," Summer was silent for a moment.

They were almost at the backstage. Sierra recognized the song - "Beauty Underneath",she even recognized the singer.  It was Jack Lyall from Australian version of LND.

Is there music in your head? 
Have you followed where it led 
And been graced with the taste 
Of the beauty underneath ?

"He's been changed. So,we have another guy playing Phantom," she grinned.

" What do you mean?" they finally came backstage and Sierra saw Jack singing his part.

Does it fill your every sense? 
Is it terribly intense? 
Tell me you need it too, 
Need the beauty underneath

Sierra couldn't understand Summer's words,but suddenly... Very familiar voice was heard...

When he lifts his voice and sings, 
Don't you feel amazing things? 

His voice...

Sierra couldn't believe her eyes and ears. She watched him singing very intentevly. Summer noticed the expression on her friend's face. It was something between the highest happiness, surprise and hope.

Things you know you can't confess 
Things you thirst for, nonetheless

He was in his character,he just couldn't notice Sierra's glance,but he definitely felt it,because he turned around. And Sierra's heart fell.

It seems so beautiful 

He forgot his part for a little second

"Can it be?" he said in a whisper.

He noticed her. He looked in her eyes. His lips seemed to move in one word or question "Sie?"

 A small tear was about to fall down Sierra's cheek.