+ one

+ one

When Chanyeol entered the dorm room fuming, Baekhyun already knew that a fight was coming. He also knew that his anger at him had everything to do with what happened with Guti. Almost all the other members, and even the girlfriends, had been to his room, shaming him for what he did to Narda. They had all taken her side. So far, Nari's scolding was the harshest if he had to rank them, and it was also the one that worst made him feel about himself. Her words had a way to stick, and echo in the back of his mind, making him soak in his guilt.

"You should be ashamed of yourself, Baekhyun oppa. All Guti does now is go to work, and then when she comes home she locks herself in her room all day. She won't talk to me, she won't talk to anyone. She was put on probation at her job because you got her arrested for stealing your wallet. I hear her crying in the middle of the night when she thinks I'm already asleep. And what's worse is your fans have started harassing her. The other day I saw them throwing anything they could find at her. If you didn't like her, you could have just said so, instead of playing with her feelings and throwing her away like that. That girl is broken, and its all your fault." Her small hand was balled up into a clenched fist, and if Baekhyun didn't know any better, he would have been convinced that she was going to take a swing at him. He would have even welcomed it, though he knew no amount of regret or physical pain of his own would make the situation better. But she didn't hit him. Instead that profound glare managed to shame him beyond anything he had ever felt.

Florencia had been there, asking him why he hated Guti so much. "She's one of the nicest people out there. How could you do this to her?" The foreign model had been even more direct with him. Confessing with honesty, and no regret. "If you weren't Sehunnie's friend, I would have taken a swing at you by now. This is consideration for him and Guti, not you." On her way out of the room, she purposefully knocked over a rack of hats that was by the door. It belonged to Chanyeol, and not Baekhyun, but he didn't tell her that, and the intention was still there. Everyone was angry at him.

His other group mates were all the same, disappointed in him. But when Chanyeol found out, he was in a rage. He stomped over to Baekhyun who was laid down on his bed, gaze fixed on the ceiling. He grabbed him by the material of his shirt and immediately shot his fist out, bringing it into contact with Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun instantly felt the sting of a busted lip and the taste of crimson blood in his mouth.

He looked up at his group mate with a glare, wiping away the blood with the back of his hand. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Me?" Chanyeol scoffed, all his anger directed at Baekhyun. "What is wrong with you? She loved you--she had you on a fucking pedestal--and all you did was screw her over."

"I wasn't trying to hurt her. Believe me, that was the last thing I wanted." Baekhyun defended himself. "I was just trying to protect her from Taeyeon and her threats, but the more I tried to help, the worse it got. Now Guti surely hates me so you can fucking swoop in and rescue her just like you wanted. I bet that makes you happy, doesn't it?" He accused, shooting his friend a glare with the same amount of resentment that Chanyeol had towards him.

Chanyeol shook his head. "Of course I'm not happy. Why would her pain bring me any happiness? I haven't seen her in days and she won't talk to any of us. You're the one who seemed to enjoy messing with her since you didn't stop until you broke her."

"I miss her too." Baekhyun insisted, his anger subsiding to make way for his heartache. "I was only trying to help her. Obviously that didn't turn out the way I hoped."

Chanyeol shot him a surprised look. "You expected her to be all happy and forgiving--sunshine and fucking rainbows--when you treated her like crap and used her as a booty call? Baek, you got her arrested--"