+ twenty five

+ twenty five

It was morning and Baekhyun still hadn't gotten back to the dorms. Or maybe--Chanyeol thought--Baekhyun was still mad at him and decided to spend the night in the empty room. It wasn't something out of the ordinary. Whenever they had company on their floor, or whenever any of the members got into arguments with their room mate--which didn't happen too often--they would use the empty room to sleep in. It was the dorm that once belonged to Yifan and Tao so long ago. Now Yifan, Tao, and even Lu Han were no longer part of their group. 

Chanyeol thought Baekhyun was sleeping there. But he found that he was wrong when he heard Junmyeon knocking on his door again, asking if he had heard anything from their vocalist. Like when he and Kyungsoo went missing, he started quickly creating a flyer on his phone and went down the lobby where there was a copy machine in the security office. 

Chanyeol went about his day normally, as though nothing had happened. He had breakfast in the lounge with the other members while Junmyeon asked everyone if they saw or heard from Baekhyun. Then he got in the shower and changed for his daily schedules, which included dance practices and vocal rehearsals. Then he would go across the street to spend some time with Guti while she had breakfast. She normally tried to get him to eat, but he had started to gain weight since he started dating her because she always tried to feed him whenever she saw him. Nowadays he would eat before going to see her. She would usually have lunch ready for him to take to practices or other schedules anyway.

As he crossed the street, he got his key out to the apartment building. Narda had talked to the apartment building's manager to get an extra key made for him. Once knowing that it was for EXO's Chanyeol, the manager agreed, on the condition that the Kpop idol would give his daughter a personalized autograph. Chanyeol thought it was a good price to pay for being able to go in and out of his girlfriend's apartment whenever he wanted. 

He unlocked the front doors and casually walked into the building, scrolling through his instagram newsfeed. 

He didn't follow a lot of people, so he was quickly able to find Narda's posts whenever she uploaded something. She mostly put up pictures of her with Nari, or of the things she ate which she found interesting. Of the late she was posting pictures from her football practice. They had allowed her onto the team and were very lenient with her schedules because they knew she needed early mornings off due to her job as a primary school teacher. There were no pictures of her with Chanyeol on her page, which slightly dismayed him. But he knew that she wanted to keep their relationship a secret from the fans and the media. 

People already didn't like her because she was a known Baekhyun sasaeng. She didn't want his fans thinking that she was only dating Chanyeol for his fame, or to get close to his best friend.

There was one picture on his feed that caught his attention straight away. It was a sponsored post from Allkpop, which came up at the top of his screen. At first, he almost quickly dismissed the low quality paparazzi photo. But upon realizing he knew who the person was, he decided to take a closer look. In the picture was his friend Baekhyun, it was a collage of two pictures side by side. One of them was taken at night, while the other was taken in the morning. Someone had been following him when he left the dorm building the previous night. 

The caption underneath read: EXO's Byun Baekhyun spotted going into an apartment building last night, and leaving it this morning. Is he cheating on his girlfriend, SNSD's Kim Taeyeon?

In the background of the picture, Chanyeol squinted his eyes to get a closer look at the apartment building that could be seen. 

Anger quickly bubbled within him when he saw that it was the apartment building across from the dorms. It was where Narda lived with her friend Nari. He also knew that Nari and Kyungsoo had been out late that night, leaving Guti at the apartment by herself. It would have been the perfect opportunity for Baekhyun to go see her.