+ four

+ four

Chanyeol found himself once again making his way towards the SNSD dorms which were a few floors down from where EXO lived. He normally wasn't one to visit labelmates at their dorms--the few times he had done so, he had visited his hyungs from Super Junior and his hyungs from SHINee. Most recently he had gone down to the other dorms to see Taeyeon, back when she said she had important information for him. It turned out to be a set of photographs of Narda and Baek together, which she tried to use to get him to be on her side.

Now he was going to the SNSD dorms again, but this time with a request from Narda. She had asked him for a favor--to let Taeyeon know that she wanted to talk to her about something. When Chanyeol asked her what it was, she apologized and informed him that it was something between the two of them. 

He didn't have to think too hard to realize that it was most likely something involving Baekhyun.

EXO was busy those days. They had be vocals for their new album through the winter time, and practicing new dances. They were also promoting the new album, filming for EXO Next Door, some of the members with their individual side projects, giving interviews and participating in variety shows. Award season had just passed them and EXO had been one of the most successful groups of the year 2014, along with former rivals now more like frenemies Baby Lips, after both groups had gotten their first tour over with. It had been a success for both and now they were both planning a second tour. Chanyeol felt at times like he didn't get enough of anything--no food, no sleep, no time to spend with friends and family.

What he always tried to do though, was to make time for his friendship with Narda. But things had gotten difficult when Baekhyun put the restraining order put against her. Now he had to sneak around to see her, which wasn't much of a burden for him because he loved her, but he always bitterly thought about how it was Baekhyun's fault that all of this was happening.

He had texted Taeyeon after getting her cellphone number from Acacia, who got it from Jongin, who got it from Krystal, who got it from Jessica. That phone number had traveled more than EXO itself before it got to Chanyeol's hands. He asked her to meet him in the lounge room of her dorm's floor because he had a message for her.

Chanyeol arrived first, and later Taeyeon, who was over ten minutes late.

The older idol nodded her head towards him in a cold greeting. "What brings you here, Chanyeol hoobae?" She wondered.

He heaved a sigh before he started speaking. The last thing he wanted was to even look at Taeyeon after the way in which she and Baekhyun treated Narda. But Narda asked that favor of him, and he had to do it. He had been sitting on the couch in the lounge while he waited, but the moment she arrived he rose from his seat. He didn't want to waste any time to pass on the message and then return to his schedules for the day.

"Narda asked me to let you know that she wants to talk to you." He said.

Taeyeon immediately scoffed, letting out a sarcastic laugh. "Who says I want to meet with her? She tried to steal my boyfriend." She pointed out with much hatred in her voice.

"That's between you and her." Chanyeol shrugged, trying to remain calm. But her tone of voice and the way she regarded Narda struck a nerve. He had to hold his tongue so that he wouldn't say anything that would insult Taeyeon. She was older than him after all, and just because of that, he had to speak to her with respect.

"What does she want?" Taeyeon asked.

Once more, Chanyeol replied with a shrug. "I don't know. But she asked me to tell you to go see her, since she's not allowed in here. She gives dance lessons in the afternoons after work. But she should be finishing up in about an hour." He informed Taeyeon, scrolling through to check for the address. It was an initiative from Florencia. She was not at all like most famous girlfriends who did nothing. She had her own career, but she also offered dance classes in a studio she rented. At first she had borrowed one of the SM practice rooms, but later the company asked her to take her classes elsewhere, since there were EXO fans infiltrating the building under the guise that they were her students. "I'll give you the address." He informed her.