+ six

+ six

Narda and Chanyeol walked around the mall for a few minutes until they reached the Nature Republic shop, which was a one of EXO's sponsors alongside other big companies like Samsung and Lotte. There were some cardboard cutouts outside the store, different than the ones Narda had seen when she participated in the Baekhyun trivia contest. Before, there were cutouts of Lu Han and Baekhyun outside. The Baekhyun cutout was in Narda's possession.

The store manager of that location had given it to her as another extra prize for winning the trivia contest. The Lu Han one--on the other hand--was gone because when he left EXO and SM Entertainment, he lost all sponsorship from the big Korean companies.

The cutout had been probably thrown out and then most likely picked up by an EXO fan. Narda still had her Baekhyun cut out in her bedroom. But ever since she had been humiliated by him, and he put a restraining order on her, she had folded it up and left it in a corner of her room. Of the late, she had strongly been considering just leaving it out on the street for one of the fans to take. But Oriana practically begged her to keep it, insisting that she could just bring it back to the United States after her time in Korea was over. "And if you still don't want it by then, I'll be glad to keep it." Her best friend told her, adding with a grin. "He and Miguel Layun cutout can keep each other company."

Now the two cutouts in front of the store were coincidentally of Chanyeol  and the other of EXO's leader Junmyeon. Narda knew that if Oriana ever visited her in the near future, they would need to steer clear of the Nature Republic store or else a cardboard cut out would go mysteriously missing.

It was considered theft after all and Narda thought that the law was more serious in Asia when she read an article where someone stole a Zhang Yixing cardboard cutout from a KFC in China.

The moment Chanyeol spotted the cutout, he walked over to it casually and draped his arm around it like they were old friends. "This guy and I kinda look alike, don't we, Guti?" He sighed as he tried to contain the goofy smile that was breaking out across his face.

Narda cracked a small smile, and rolled her eyes playfully at him. "He's more handsome." She teased in a joking manner. 

"Ah." Chanyeol said in his deep voice, stepping away from the cutout now and continuing with the joke. "I can't be this guy's friend if you think he's more handsome. He'll try to take you from me."

Narda opened her mouth to reply when one of the workers heard their commotion from inside the store and went outside to talk to them. "Please don't play with the cutouts." She told them coldly, hands on her hips as she scolded them. She was a middle aged woman with a serious expression on her face. "Those are only for show." 

Narda didn't think they were being too loud, but then again she knew how Chanyeol could be, and she was exactly the same. She also thought the woman would recognize Chanyeol, but she didn't. Instead, the two looked at each other and burst out into laughter at the fact that she had been oblivious to him. Chanyeol closed the distance between himself and Narda, and linked arms with her. The two went to another part of the mall next, since they still had some time before the contest would begin.

They went to a photo booth next and got a set of pictures taken, which Chanyeol had two copies made. One for himself, and one for Narda. But before they left, he returned to the booth and got yet another one printed. He decided one would be stored in his wallet for safe keeping, while the other would be pinned onto the bulletin board by his door. The one where everyone had pinned pictures all over it, since that room belonged to many of the members before it was known as the empty room and later Chanyeol claimed it as his own when he got into an argument with Baekhyun over the way he treated Narda.