+ twenty

+ twenty

Narda had brought Chanyeol over to her apartment telling him that she wanted to spend some time together. Chanyeol had to admit he was a bit more than just excited when he found out through Nari that Narda had specifically asked her to be out of the house. The stylist had arranged to go out with Kyungsoo that night and planned to stay out most of the night, which they would accomplish by staying at some hotel nearby. Nari didn't want to give Chanyeol any false hopes, but she thought the very same thing that he did--that Narda maybe wanted some privacy with him because she was planning something special.

He arrived in a baggy sweatshirt and sweat pants, something he would be able to remove easily if he were to need to. He arrived at Narda's apartment door at eight thirty, which was the time she had given him. He rang the doorbell and waited for her to answer it. 

Chanyeol was immediately dismayed when she opened the door wearing her EXO Baekhyun 04 crewneck sweater. She was oblivious to it as she got on her tiptoes to peck him on the lips. But she wasn't oblivious to his obvious discomfort at her choice of clothing. "What's wrong papi?" She asked him with a pout, jutting out her lower lip. 

He heaved a sigh. "Guti baby, do you have to wear that right now?"

She looked down at her sweater and instantly felt bad for him. She quickly tried to apologize to him. "I'm sorry. It just got cold in the apartment and it was my only clean sweater. It was literally shoved into the back of my closet." She informed him, tugging uncomfortably at the fabric now. Her hands went down to the bottom of the sweater and she pulled it over her head, exposing a bit of skin underneath as her shirt had ridden up slightly with the sweater. Chanyeol gulped at that. He wanted to badly to touch her, to feel her skin underneath his fingers.

He was just as quick and slipped out of his sweater, offering it to her. She took it gladly, getting lost in the baggy fabric that reached down to her knees. It was a bit chilly with just his t-shirt and sweatpants on. But he preferred it over seeing her wearing his name on her.

"So..." He began casually, watching her move things around the coffee table. "What did you want to do tonight?"

"I ordered a pizza and I was thinking we could watch a movie, and then we could go over to my room. I have a surprise for you." She informed him, without giving too many details. She was trying to keep it secretive. But Chanyeol was already coming to his own conclusions in his head.

A wide grin spread across his lips. 

"I like the sound of that."

-

The pizza had arrived twenty minutes later and they had already started watching a movie. It was a dramatized film about the prohibition of Catholicism in Mexico during the 1920's called Cristiada, or For Greater Glory in English. Chanyeol had gotten really into the film because of the battles that were portrayed, while Narda was swooning over a handsome general who was also a priest in the film. That had been something Chanyeol wasn't thrilled about. 

After the movie, Narda got up and threw away the pizza box. She had eaten two slices, while her boyfriend had finished the remaining other six. She was surprised that he was so thin. Then again, she thought, he was probably not allowed to eat that much on a daily basis. 

When she returned from the kitchen, she stood before him, stretching her arms high above her head and letting out a yawn. It was ten at night and she offered her hand for him to take. "Lets go to my room, vida." She said and he took her hand so quickly, getting back on his feet. He didn't waste any time and wrapped his arms around her waist, making her giggle as he walked behind her. He was much taller and had to lean down to nuzzle his face into her neck, nipping and kissing at her skin playfully.